Elite indicators :) - page 1160

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN,

so much thanks for this T3 ver,your idea and creation of VHF brings a lot of changes,almost in all sort of indicators where it possibly applied.pretty nice.

regards

vhf stands for what actually and is used just only for adapting purpose or there is some other use of it too.

mntiwana

Probably this can help the most regarding vertical horizontal filter (VHF) :

mladen:

mntiwana

Dearest MLADEN,

thanks for referencing explanation video.

regards

mladen:

mntiwana

Good video. Thanks

hi Mladen

what's happened to this project? was quite interesting. Nothing to try?

D.

mladen:

Take a look at this and compare it to the mt5 version picture (with some more parameters poking it would be closer, this was done after 3 minutes of guesstimating) :

didjeridoo:
hi Mladen

what's happened to this project? was quite interesting. Nothing to try?

D.

D

Did you read this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general ?

well I disagree, it seems interesting, , nevertheless without testing we cannot have the last word, by the way, Fibonacci is not woodoo, it's one of the most relevant manual tool. and most important has nothing to do with this indicator, maybe the Elliot theory is woodoo....

didjeridoo:
well I disagree, it seems interesting, , nevertheless without testing we cannot have the last word, by the way, Fibonacci is not woodoo, it's one of the most relevant manual tool. and most important has nothing to do with this indicator, maybe the Elliot theory is woodoo....

Without knowing what are the components, we can only guess

And when the first step already looks so much like the stochastic, I do not think that any further steps would improve anything. Just because someone is selling it somewhere does not guarantee anything, and I never liked copying something based on some commercial punch lines (like that indicator). In my opinion, any combination of multiple indicators works ad fast as the slowest component of the combination, and that means just one thing : examples chosen for such things must be cherry picked, or else they will show inevitable lag in any normal market condition

I'understand, it make sense, thank you

About that indicator (a comment from the sales page) :

i saw in test mode that many times the indicator rebounce in extreme overbought / oversold levels and the trend continue in the same direction

so you wait stop loss fired

do you have real results for that indicator?

Nothing new

fx-programmer:
cool

Its nice on higher time frames (4h+).

I converted from Tradestation.

Hello, that looks really good, thank you for sharing...would it be possible to add alerts?

Kind regards Jo

Reason: