Elite indicators :) - page 1133

yanka-x
yanka-x  
mrtools:

Yanka, added the divergence alerts.

adaptable_rsi__smoothing__divergence_alerts.ex4

There is one problem. The settings in the "Levels" you add more levels and removing unnecessary, such as "50th" - First: do not always correctly added and removed - you have to do again; secondly: when changing the timeframe or when you restart the terminal - added levels disappear, and the remote is restored; and third: when you save to the template and apply that template, just removes the addition and restore deleted ... Can you fix it?

mntiwana
mntiwana  
mladen:
Yet another averages - now with 32 types of averages (and all can be double smoothed too)

Added something I named EMA derivative (since it is a sort of EMA, but very different). See the example - the colored line is 50 period double smoothed ema derivative, and the orange line is regular 50 period EMA. The difference is big. Anyway, here is the new averages : averages_-_mtf__alerts_7_5.ex4

Dearest MLADEN,

thank you for adding one more pretty ma in Averages MAs series,looking nice in open vision let us try some new experiments on it,you always busy in creation new tools in every and different styles,so kind of you,:)

regards

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN,

thank you for adding one more pretty ma in Averages MAs series,looking nice in open vision let us try some new experiments on it,you always busy in creation new tools in every and different styles,so kind of you,:)

regards

This one was a stroke of luck

Currently checking how will it perform as adaptive (since it is suitable for being adaptive). I am hoping that it can be a good new adaptive indicator

mntiwana
mntiwana  
mladen:

This one was a stroke of luck

Currently checking how will it perform as adaptive (since it is suitable for being adaptive). I am hoping that it can be a good new adaptive indicator

yes,regarding luck in sense of your ideas always precious and successful,is not its our luck too.:)

and i am sure new EMAD adaptive baby will be pretty too..........i compared this emad with new ocn nma,you can see results in pictures,emad per-14 and nma per-5...all two DS with HA median body price.green magenta lines are nma,looks very close or similar.

regards

Files:
1_6.png 34 kb
2_1.png 35 kb
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
mntiwana:

yes,regarding luck in sense of your ideas always precious and successful,is not its our luck too.:)

and i am sure new EMAD adaptive baby will be pretty too..........i compared this emad with new ocn nma,you can see results in pictures,emad per-14 and nma per-5...all two DS with HA median body price.green magenta lines are nma,looks very close or similar.

regards

Since ocean nma is adaptive, then it is a good result already

mntiwana
mntiwana  
mladen:
Since ocean nma is adaptive, then it is a good result already

Dearest MLADEN,

yes,since it is competing and contesting successfully with a top class nma with out adapting,so after adapting it i hope it would be a winner one,:)

regards

morro
morro  
mladen:
Yet another averages - now with 32 types of averages (and all can be double smoothed too)

Added something I named EMA derivative (since it is a sort of EMA, but very different). See the example - the colored line is 50 period double smoothed ema derivative, and the orange line is regular 50 period EMA. The difference is big. Anyway, here is the new averages : averages_-_mtf__alerts_7_5.ex4

Interesting : it is almost like support and resistance in a new way. Thanks

simon_json
simon_json  

QUOTE=mladen;n1783982]Somewhat upgraded digital rsi - Kahler (choice of 20 prices added) : rsi_digital_kahler_-_prices.mq4

mladen:
Here is a macd version of digital Kahler series too : macd_digital_kahler.mq4

Thanks mladen!

1. Could you please add 20 choice of prices to MACD Kahler as to the RSI Kahler?

2. I've been exprementing a bit with the settings in MACD. Do you think there is a way to get the MACD to react a

bit faster and still maintain its stabillity and smothness?

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
simon_json:

Thanks mladen!

1. Could you please add 20 choice of prices to MACD Kahler as to the RSI Kahler?

2. I've been exprementing a bit with the settings in MACD. Do you think there is a way to get the MACD to react a

bit faster and still maintain its stabillity and smothness?

Simon

Posted it here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178018/page86

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

As a part of an ongoing experimenting, here is one separate version of emad that solves some overshooting possible issues : emad.ex4

Files:
emad.png 130 kb
emad.ex4 15 kb