Elite indicators :) - page 1133

mladen:

This one was a stroke of luck

Currently checking how will it perform as adaptive (since it is suitable for being adaptive). I am hoping that it can be a good new adaptive indicator

yes,regarding luck in sense of your ideas always precious and successful,is not its our luck too.:)

and i am sure new EMAD adaptive baby will be pretty too..........i compared this emad with new ocn nma,you can see results in pictures,emad per-14 and nma per-5...all two DS with HA median body price.green magenta lines are nma,looks very close or similar.

regards

Files:
1_6.png  34 kb
2_1.png  35 kb

mntiwana:

yes,regarding luck in sense of your ideas always precious and successful,is not its our luck too.:)

and i am sure new EMAD adaptive baby will be pretty too..........i compared this emad with new ocn nma,you can see results in pictures,emad per-14 and nma per-5...all two DS with HA median body price.green magenta lines are nma,looks very close or similar.

regards

Since ocean nma is adaptive, then it is a good result already

mladen:
Since ocean nma is adaptive, then it is a good result already

Dearest MLADEN,

yes,since it is competing and contesting successfully with a top class nma with out adapting,so after adapting it i hope it would be a winner one,:)

regards

mladen:
Yet another averages - now with 32 types of averages (and all can be double smoothed too)

Added something I named EMA derivative (since it is a sort of EMA, but very different). See the example - the colored line is 50 period double smoothed ema derivative, and the orange line is regular 50 period EMA. The difference is big. Anyway, here is the new averages : averages_-_mtf__alerts_7_5.ex4

Interesting : it is almost like support and resistance in a new way. Thanks

QUOTE=mladen;n1783982]Somewhat upgraded digital rsi - Kahler (choice of 20 prices added) : rsi_digital_kahler_-_prices.mq4

mladen:
Here is a macd version of digital Kahler series too : macd_digital_kahler.mq4

Thanks mladen!

1. Could you please add 20 choice of prices to MACD Kahler as to the RSI Kahler?

2. I've been exprementing a bit with the settings in MACD. Do you think there is a way to get the MACD to react a

bit faster and still maintain its stabillity and smothness?

simon_json:

Thanks mladen!

1. Could you please add 20 choice of prices to MACD Kahler as to the RSI Kahler?

2. I've been exprementing a bit with the settings in MACD. Do you think there is a way to get the MACD to react a

bit faster and still maintain its stabillity and smothness?

Simon

Posted it here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178018/page86

As a part of an ongoing experimenting, here is one separate version of emad that solves some overshooting possible issues : emad.ex4

Files:
emad.png  130 kb
emad.ex4  15 kb

NK Trade:
makes me very excited , can add some arrows please

As soon as the rest of the development of it is finished - it will be included as a final version in averages and there you have all those things

mladen:
As a part of an ongoing experimenting, here is one separate version of emad that solves some overshooting possible issues : emad.ex4

Dearest MLADEN,

so much thanks for the separate EMAD ver,can more price options latest ones possible to add with this separate standalone version,thanks.

regards

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN,

so much thanks for the separate EMAD ver,can more price options latest ones possible to add with this separate standalone version,thanks.

regards

mntiwana

Here is a version with the usual set of 20 price types : emad 1_1.ex4

PS: I am using period 25 on the examples (ema derivative is very fast - needs some space sometimes, or it will be too fast )

Files:
emad_1_1.ex4  21 kb
emad_1.png  119 kb
Reason: