Find indicator window id

Hello 
need some advice from the experts 

i am trying to find the window id of the indicator but there is a bit of a confusion , i know i can find the window id by using the function: 

WindowFind("My Indicator");

but what if there are multiple instances of the same indicator attached on the same chart ?

this is what i am trying to achieve: i am trying to draw text label on every instance of the indicator that is attached on the chart , the text label will be different based on the indicator's parameter calculation  but when i use the "WindowFind ();  function then it only displays the text on one indicator window and not on the others. :/

Zackry:

Hello 
need some advice from the experts 

i am trying to find the window id of the indicator but there is a bit of a confusion , i know i can find the window id by using the function: 

but what if there are multiple instances of the same indicator attached on the same chart ?

this is what i am trying to achieve: i am trying to draw text label on every instance of the indicator that is attached on the chart , the text label will be different based on the indicator's parameter calculation  but when i use the "WindowFind ();  function then it only displays the text on one indicator window and not on the others. :/

If you have the source code for the indicator, make sure that the indicator short name uses the input parameters so that they are all individual.

I know that it is not obvious, but topics concerning MT4 and MQL4 have their own section.

In future please post in the correct section.

I will move your topic to the MQL4 and Metatrader 4 section.

Keith Watford:

If you have the source code for the indicator, make sure that the indicator short name uses the input parameters so that they are all individual.

I know that it is not obvious, but topics concerning MT4 and MQL4 have their own section.

In future please post in the correct section.

I will move your topic to the MQL4 and Metatrader 4 section.

thank you for your response.

i think i didnt explained my problem correctly.

here goes:

i am working on an indicator , and it draws 2 lines in a separate  chart window , see Screenshot_(1).png below 
but when i try to make it draw some text label in the indicator window using this code: 

long DP  = WindowFind("Test");
  ObjectCreate("test1", OBJ_LABEL,DP, 0, 0,0,0,0,0);
  ObjectSet("test1", OBJPROP_XDISTANCE, 50);
  ObjectSet("test1", OBJPROP_YDISTANCE, 50);
  ObjectSetText("test1", "test1", 12 , "Arial Black", Red);

it draws the text label in the subwindow 

but when i attach second instance of the indicator on the chart then it does not draw the text label see the Screenshot_(2).png below 

how can i remedy this situation?

Files:

Zackry: i think i didnt explained my problem correctly.

Yes you did, and you got the correct answer, which you ignored.

Fix your broken indicator and find Test(…) and Test(…)

William Roeder:

Yes you did, and you got the correct answer, which you ignored.

Fix your broken indicator and find Test(…) and Test(…)

you are right 
i am such a goof :/

thank you @Keith Watford and @William Roeder 

Reason: