Elite indicators :) - page 1333

fabiogeraci:

So which buffers should i call to return the value of the 2 main line?

Thank you 

Here is a very simple indicator that can help you to see what values are there in buffers of any indicator

Files:

mladen:

Here is a very simple indicator that can help you to see what values are there in buffers of any indicator

Very cool.

Dear Mladen

I ask you to add the option (shift) on this indicator  .

Please, Sir, thank you.

New averages :

• 2 new prices (trend biased extreme prices)
  • 1 new average type (simple decycler - example is simple decycler period 120 using trend biased extreme price)

The same thing, period 100 but with filter 3 applied to price :)

mladen:

Sorry for the late reply, got working on a some lot calculations, and i forgot to check the forum.

Thanks for the indi very usefull 

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN

Thanks for adding 2 new prices and 1 average (SDEC) to new baby,looks like you seems very busy experimenting a lot and creating new babies " more than several per day ratio" these days :):)

mrtools seems absent,very rare on site,if he is angry with us TSD community with out any of our mistake :)

in picture new born baby.

regards

Hi mntiwana, would you mind sharing the indis you posted, looks really good

alanmia:
Hi mntiwana, would you mind sharing the indis you posted, looks really good

Alanmia

All 3 indicators are attached here but i am afraid you will come again :)

regards

mladen:

New averages :

• 2 new prices (trend biased extreme prices)
  • 1 new average type (simple decycler - example is simple decycler period 120 using trend biased extreme price)

Dearest MLADEN

Thanks for adding 2 new prices and 1 average (SDEC) to new baby,looks like you seems very busy experimenting a lot and creating new babies " more than several per day ratio" these days :):)

mrtools seems absent,very rare on site,if he is angry with us TSD community with out any of our mistake :)

in picture new born baby at chart.

regards

mntiwana:

Alanmia

All 3 indicators are attached here but i am afraid you will come again :)

regards

Thank you, yes you are correct, lol, can you please post settings?

regards 

Reason: