Elite indicators :) - page 1333

Fabio Geraci
Fabio Geraci  
mladen:

fabiogeraci

In order to avoid saying the same thing again, please read my previous post again - all needed to use that indicator is explained in that post. This is what is known as "EMPTY_VALUE"

EMPTY_VALUE

Empty value in an indicator buffer. Default custom indicator empty value

2147483647 (0x7FFFFFFF)

So which buffers should i call to return the value of the 2 main line?

Thank you 

shinnosuke
shinnosuke  

hi mladen,

i'm sorry to distrubing you again,

can you help me please make this indicator didn't delete the past signal that coming on the chart. 

thank you mladen. 

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
fabiogeraci:

Thank you 

Did you try the way I described (to get the "states" compared to the levels) - 12 and 13 in the iCustom() call?

For the values (the values of the 2 wpr) use 2 and 3 (3rd and 4th buffer) in the iCustom() call for buffer numbers

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
fabiogeraci:

Thank you 

Here is a very simple indicator that can help you to see what values are there in buffers of any indicator

Files:
Dimi.A
Dimi.A  
mladen:

Here is a very simple indicator that can help you to see what values are there in buffers of any indicator

Very cool.
Adam Mohammed Kareem
Adam Mohammed Kareem  

Dear Mladen

I ask you to add the option (shift) on this indicator  .

Please, Sir, thank you.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

New averages :

• 2 new prices (trend biased extreme prices)
  • 1 new average type (simple decycler - example is simple decycler period 120 using trend biased extreme price)

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

The same thing, period 100 but with filter 3 applied to price :)

Fabio Geraci
Fabio Geraci  
mladen:

Sorry for the late reply, got working on a some lot calculations, and i forgot to check the forum.

Thanks for the indi very usefull 

mntiwana
mntiwana  
mladen:

New averages :

• 2 new prices (trend biased extreme prices)
  • 1 new average type (simple decycler - example is simple decycler period 120 using trend biased extreme price)

Dearest MLADEN

Thanks for adding 2 new prices and 1 average (SDEC) to new baby,looks like you seems very busy experimenting a lot and creating new babies " more than several per day ratio" these days :):)

mrtools seems absent,very rare on site,if he is angry with us TSD community with out any of our mistake :)

in picture new born baby at chart.

regards