Elite indicators :) - page 1135

mladen:
An example using 50 emad with double smoothing turned on :

with emad properties a step ма become others

mladen:
Some more experimenting - this is a step ma using new emad (including the double smoothed emad) for calculation : stepma_emad.ex4

Dearest MLADEN,

i have no big words to pay you thanks for this addition,than the big efforts you made for us,though i have not tried it till,but in open vision,it is looking,gift of the year..........holy man,bundles of thanks.

in a rough guess i think it is equal and parallel to step nma,when step nma will be created.

regards

Hi Mrtools,

I send you in the attachment the indicator (I don’t know if it is the last version). I will appreciate if you can add an alert when the price touches or cross the indicator.

Thanks in advance

mrtools:
Miguelmio, is there a version you had in mind to add the alerts too. What the alert would do is alert when price crossing the hi low activator.

Hi Mrtools,

I send you in the attachment the indicator (I don’t know if it is the last version). I will appreciate if you can add an alert when the price touches or cross the indicator.

Thanks in advance

miguelmio:

Hi Mrtools,

Thanks in advance

Hi Miguelmio, that indicator already alerts that way, this is a version compatible with the new mt4 builds.

gann_high-low_activator_1.mq4

mrtools:

Hi Miguelmio, that indicator already alerts that way, this is a version compatible with the new mt4 builds.

gann_high-low_activator_1.mq4

Hi Mrtools,

I send you in the attachment a picture to better understanding of what I would appreciate you could do.

Many thanks for your time.

Files:
image_196618.jpg  142 kb

miguelmio:

Hi Mrtools,

I send you in the attachment a picture to better understanding of what I would appreciate you could do.

Many thanks for your time.

Wouldn't it be touching it always before the break?

Adding the step ma emad - histo version too : stepma_emad_histo.ex4

Files:

mladen:
Some more experimenting - this is a step ma using new emad (including the double smoothed emad) for calculation : stepma_emad.ex4

Dearest MLADEN,

again big thanks for all two on chart and histo step versions of EmaD,experimenting on it and it is going better than previous step versions but still needs more experiments,can you plz look it for a while,arrows not working with me,may be some thing wrong from my side . .

regards

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN,

again big thanks for all two on chart and histo step versions of EmaD,experimenting on it and it is going better than previous step versions but still needs more experiments,can you plz look it for a while,arrows not working with me,may be some thing wrong from my side . .

regards

mntiwana

There are no arrows in the histo version

In the regular version they are working OK for me :

Files:
Reason: