Elite indicators :) - page 1134

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
NK Trade:
makes me very excited , can add some arrows please

As soon as the rest of the development of it is finished - it will be included as a final version in averages and there you have all those things

mntiwana
mntiwana  
mladen:
As a part of an ongoing experimenting, here is one separate version of emad that solves some overshooting possible issues : emad.ex4

Dearest MLADEN,

so much thanks for the separate EMAD ver,can more price options latest ones possible to add with this separate standalone version,thanks.

regards

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN,

so much thanks for the separate EMAD ver,can more price options latest ones possible to add with this separate standalone version,thanks.

regards

mntiwana

Here is a version with the usual set of 20 price types : emad 1_1.ex4

PS: I am using period 25 on the examples (ema derivative is very fast - needs some space sometimes, or it will be too fast )

Files:
emad_1_1.ex4 21 kb
emad_1.png 119 kb
mntiwana
mntiwana  
mladen:

mntiwana

Here is a version with the usual set of 20 price types : emad_1_1.ex4

Dearest MLADEN,

so much thanks for the early response for more prices option,you are enough kind as always,appreciated ....... i compared this standalone and the one added in averages with same equal attributes,al most same most of the time.just minor difference in visual and at some places the one from averages is faster one candle....may be due to,you controlled its over shooting behavior.

regards

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN,

so much thanks for the early response for more prices option,you are enough kind as always,appreciated ....... i compared this standalone and the one added in averages with same equal attributes,al most same most of the time.just minor difference in visual and at some places the one from averages is faster one candle....may be due to,you controlled its over shooting behavior.

regards

mntiwana

Yes, I know. I am trying to find an acceptable compromise between overshooting and speed

krelian99
krelian99  

In process and controll overshooting is always bad, but in Forex... Can 'pa adaption' improve EMAD at all?

mntiwana
mntiwana  
krelian99:
In process and controll overshooting is always bad, but in Forex... Can 'pa adaption' improve EMAD at all?

krelian,you are exact right ,but i think at the moment MLADEN is trying to final it in a pretty way first as an standalone EMAD,and then as he already announced for a well perfumed adaptive ver. :)

iGnomicus
iGnomicus  

Hi, Is it possible to add alert (alertOnCurrent) when price touches the Gann high low activator - mtf?

Thanks in advance

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
krelian99:

Will test multiple adapting ways to see which one produces vest results

About overshooting : it is more or less controlled in the last version (nothing like lsma or hull, for example, but much, much better) so I think that it is on a right track. I simply did not like it in some cases, and was after some solution to solve those cases. For now I am satisfied (but if I find a better solution will make it )

nevar
nevar  

Mladen

Is it possible to add high low activator option to new emad indicator?