Elite indicators :) - page 1134

mladen:

mntiwana

Here is a version with the usual set of 20 price types : emad_1_1.ex4

Dearest MLADEN,

so much thanks for the early response for more prices option,you are enough kind as always,appreciated ....... i compared this standalone and the one added in averages with same equal attributes,al most same most of the time.just minor difference in visual and at some places the one from averages is faster one candle....may be due to,you controlled its over shooting behavior.

regards

Files:
eurusdm1_5.png  39 kb

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN,

so much thanks for the early response for more prices option,you are enough kind as always,appreciated ....... i compared this standalone and the one added in averages with same equal attributes,al most same most of the time.just minor difference in visual and at some places the one from averages is faster one candle....may be due to,you controlled its over shooting behavior.

regards

mntiwana

Yes, I know. I am trying to find an acceptable compromise between overshooting and speed

In process and controll overshooting is always bad, but in Forex... Can 'pa adaption' improve EMAD at all?

krelian99:
In process and controll overshooting is always bad, but in Forex... Can 'pa adaption' improve EMAD at all?

krelian,you are exact right ,but i think at the moment MLADEN is trying to final it in a pretty way first as an standalone EMAD,and then as he already announced for a well perfumed adaptive ver. :)

Hi, Is it possible to add alert (alertOnCurrent) when price touches the Gann high low activator - mtf?

Thanks in advance

krelian99:

Will test multiple adapting ways to see which one produces vest results

About overshooting : it is more or less controlled in the last version (nothing like lsma or hull, for example, but much, much better) so I think that it is on a right track. I simply did not like it in some cases, and was after some solution to solve those cases. For now I am satisfied (but if I find a better solution will make it )

Mladen

Is it possible to add high low activator option to new emad indicator?

miguelmio:
Hi, Is it possible to add alert (alertOnCurrent) when price touches the Gann high low activator - mtf?

Thanks in advance

Miguelmio, is there a version you had in mind to add the alerts too. What the alert would do is alert when price crossing the hi low activator.

Some more experimenting - this is a step ma using new emad (including the double smoothed emad) for calculation : stepma_emad.ex4

Files:

An example using 50 emad with double smoothing turned on :

Files:
Reason: