Elite indicators :) - page 1131

Desatar:
Hello,

got a question. When you code an EA, do you always need the mq4 file from the indicator you want to include in the programming or is the ex4 enough?

Thx.

D.

ex4 is enough,just it should be in concerning folder.where all other indicators are kept.and setting/parameters should be same and equal in EA and indicator.

Desatar:
Hello,

got a question. When you code an EA, do you always need the mq4 file from the indicator you want to include in the programming or is the ex4 enough?

Thx.

D.

You do not need the mq4 to use it from another code

mwambaFX:
mladen and mrtools hope you had a great week.

I have tried adding alerts to this indicator that you made MTF. Thank you for it.

I have tried adding alerts to this.. i posted on a previous post if there is a generic alerts code..

Well..it seems on has to create a buffer.. not sure about this..

Am stuck... please help.?

I thank you in advance.

fatlsmtfalerts.mq4

MwambaFX, try this one.

fatls_mtf__alerts.mq4

Files:

mntiwana:
ex4 is enough,just it should be in concerning folder.where all other indicators are kept.and setting/parameters should be same and equal in EA and indicator.

Because I was thinking if it would be possible to make an EA out of the StepMa 4.4 version. I know that there is already one and it's the StepMa v 7.2 pdf but I don't know if there could be a newer version of the stepMA ea.

Does anyone know?

Thx.

D.

mladen:
New version of step ma pdf : stepma_pdf_4_4.ex4

This version does not use constant step size in pips any more but as a fraction of the price of the symbol. That means that the change from, for example, EURUSD to gold does not require parameters change, since it will automatically adjust the step size to the underlying symbol value

PS: defaults used are to make it similar to EURUSD old version, but compare it to other symbols and you shall immediately see the difference

dear mladen,

will this repaint ?

rashme:

dear mladen,

will this repaint ?

rashme

No repainting whatsoever. None of the step ma indicators posted at TSD repaints

mladen:

rashme

thanks a lot for the indicator mladen....I like it very much..

mladen:

rashme

That is very good

dear mladen

sorry if I often inconvenient, but could you add some alerts

desperately need your help

Files:

NK Trade:
dear mladen

sorry if I often inconvenient, but could you add some alerts

desperately need your help