What is a trend? - page 23

Ibragim Dzhanaev:

I'm really sorry, but could you please send me the indicator you were talking about? Or give me a link, if you don't mind. I wrote to you in person, maybe you didn't notice.

You have a huge profit in your charts. If you want to ride, you have to pull the sled.

STARIJ:
Why? You have a huge profit in your charts. If you want to ride, you have to drive the sled.

:)

You could have written it sooner.

trader781:

that the price always goes back to past levels.

Niroba, you?

STARIJ:
You have a huge profit on your charts. if you want to ride, you have to pull the sled.

What does this have to do with profit? I just took this indicator and used it to build my strategy, that's all.

Andrew Petras:

Niroba, you?

Shall I send you?

Ibragim Dzhanaev:

What does this have to do with profit? I just took this indicator and used it to build my strategy, that's all.

So what do you need? You built a strategy, you need to share it.

STARIJ:
Why? You have huge profits on your charts. if you want to ride, you have to drive the sled.

It doesn't take much intelligence to increase a profitable trade.

LRA:
So what do you need? Built a strategy need to share

?

trader781:

Shall I send you in?

If it's not you, and you're not aware of it: Niroba is the family name, the star of the four. Famous for that very phrase, with all that it entails.

Now you can send it, if it makes you feel better, you're welcome. You can even try it in person.

Ibragim Dzhanaev:

If you go on like this. you will get bogged down in all these meaningless words and you may waste years of your life on bullshit. don't make trouble for yourself.

If they crossed, it's a

1. consolidation before trend continuation
  2. consolidation into the next consolidation, then it's a flat
  3. price reversal

If you do not use stops, you can easily bypass them (as on the picture)

This question was originally posed incorrectly. The question is not what is trend/flat, but when a trend changes into a flat and vice versa.

We already considered this question at the beginning of the branch)

Crossovers, like in TS Pathfinder, is one of the ways to identify a consolidation. Two consecutive crossovers without opening (immediately) - it registers (fixes) the flat. The next phase is waiting for the exit from the flat. The point of end of a flat - opening of a wave (non-crossing, when the wave curls up, approaches another wave, but it "lacks the strength" to cross it and, like a pulled branch - shoots out, forming a trend) + breaking of a local top (defined as a max point formed right after the start of consolidation).

I'm familiar with this method, and I've even described it more formally. But, I am interested in people's opinions on other methods, but so that they can also be formally described.

Reason: