Elite indicators :) - page 1111

secretcode
secretcode  
mladen:

secretcode

Try out this version : Wilder's DMI 3_1 bars.mq4

PS: one possible deviation - this one compared DI+ and DI- to the level - not the ADX value, but seeing the results I decided to leave it as is

Nice! Thanks a lot Mladen

Sincerely

secretcode

tropicalrecon
tropicalrecon  

Mladen and mrtools, there is a problem with the alerts on this indicator. even when i set it to current. The alert doesn't come until 30 pips after the arrow/change in color. heiken_ashi_ma_t3_new_2.mq4

mntiwana
mntiwana  
GADEY:

Dear Mladen,

Thanks for the reply. You are true that ex4 file has no limitations, but I want to hide the indicator details from my employees and others.

Thank You.

GADEY,

it is really interesting,how you will be hide details by having mq4 file,i have same problem with me,can you explain,thanks

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
tropicalrecon:
Mladen and mrtools, there is a problem with the alerts on this indicator. even when i set it to current. The alert doesn't come until 30 pips after the arrow/change in color. heiken_ashi_ma_t3_new_2.mq4

tropicalrecon

What is your step parameter set to?

That can be the only reason. Other than that there no condition that could cause that

tropicalrecon
tropicalrecon  
mladen:

tropicalrecon

What is your step parameter set to?

That can be the only reason. Other than that there no condition that could cause that

i have it set to 1.

On some templates i have used 0, but come to think of it, this isn't happening on every template. So could it be that having the step set to 1, is causing the delay? What is the difference?

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
tropicalrecon:

i have it set to 1.

On some templates i have used 0, but come to think of it, this isn't happening on every template. So could it be that having the step set to 1, is causing the delay? What is the difference?

"step" is a kind of filter and, as any filter, it can delays some things

Check it with step set to 0 and see what is the difference

William Snyder
William Snyder  
mntiwana:

Dearest MRTOOLS,

so much thanks for the new wpr with some additions,you make it more pretty.can you plz be more kind by adding some/max possible price and averages options too but only that,that are possible with mq4,i am afraid if modren prices and averages will be added then it will turn in ex4 file,lol.:)

regards

Mntiwana, added the 20 different price options.

onchart_wprsmooth_nrp_alerts__arrows_2.01.mq4

TRADERSM
TRADERSM  
mntiwana:

Hi TRADERSM,

dont worry and dont be disoppointed too.....here is my favorite averages osci by my favorite men,also you can find more latest versions too ,every thing/options included with,plz some times do search by your owns too,lol.

regards

Oscillator of averages fl nrp arrows + alerts.mq4

Thankyou mntiwana.......

mntiwana
mntiwana  
mrtools:

Mntiwana, added the 20 different price options.

onchart_wprsmooth_nrp_alerts__arrows_2.01.mq4

Dearest MRTOOLS,

so much thanks for the pretty help, you make it more progressive,plz some possible averages too with mq4,i am looking greedy, .step by step this baby is going towards its final destination.thanks again kind man.

regards

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
mntiwana:

Hi TRADERSM,

dont worry and dont be disoppointed too.....here is my favorite averages osci by my favorite men,also you can find more latest versions too ,every thing/options included with,plz some times do search by your owns too,lol.

regards

Oscillator of averages fl nrp arrows + alerts.mq4

Just made it a bit more user friendly : oscillator_of_averages_fl_nrp_arrows__alerts_1_1.mq4