Elite indicators :) - page 1113

giril:
Dear Mladen when I put arrows for only osob but it stll printing arrows for zero cross also, and osbs arrows printing wrong side on cci study_3.1 indi could you please correct it.

Here is a version that does that correctly : cci_study_3_2.ex4

Files:

Dear mladen and mrtools ,

is there any updates or the latest updates from this indicator ?

thanks,

Hello Mladen and Mr. tools

I found this indicator which is part of a system but it is out dated and needs to updated. could you guys look into it and make it work again. my entire system depends on it. without it i cant do anything. It is a MTF Support and resistance fractal based indicator. Any help is much appreciated.

Thank you

Best Regards,

Darren Lall

mtf_sr.mq4

Files:
mtf_sr.mq4  6 kb

darrenlall:
Hello Mladen and Mr. tools

I found this indicator which is part of a system but it is out dated and needs to updated. could you guys look into it and make it work again. my entire system depends on it. without it i cant do anything. It is a MTF Support and resistance fractal based indicator. Any help is much appreciated.

Thank you

Best Regards,

Darren Lall

mtf_sr.mq4

There is no error, no warning and it works normal on the chart. Why or what should be updated?

uuummmm. i watched it for 24 hours, on a m1 chart with m30 in the parameters. and it just drew a straight line, also it just draws a straight line in strategy tester. with m30 in the parameters and strategy tester set to m30. and i really need this indicator to work. please help

Best Regards,

Darren Lall

darrenlall:
uuummmm. i watched it for 24 hours, on a m1 chart with m30 in the parameters. and it just drew a straight line, also it just draws a straight line in strategy tester. with m30 in the parameters and strategy tester set to m30. and i really need this indicator to work. please help

Best Regards,

Darren Lall

darren,

it is working,as krelian replied,i also posted on next thread ,you may patience once asked,the same thing you asked on 3 threads,is not strange,

Pan Kayun:
Dear mladen and mrtools ,

is there any updates or the latest updates from this indicator ?

thanks,

Pan Kayun, couldn't find any updates so updated this one with the price options, new mt4 capability, and some user friendly options.

past_regression_deviated_-_main_with_slope_line_2.mq4

mrtools:

Pan Kayun, couldn't find any updates so updated this one with the price options, new mt4 capability, and some user friendly options.

past_regression_deviated_-_main_with_slope_line_2.mq4

Nice. Thanks

mladen:
Re: Elite indicators

Updated CCFP version 2.03 (the version that can alert on crosses as well as on slope changes) : ccfp_mtf_amp_alerts_2.03_nmc.mq4

Originally it was posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

Mladen

Is it posibble to fit the Complex pairs on jurik without the alerts, crossings and all that extrasinto CCFP version 2.03indicator to create crossing?

nevar:

Mladen

Is it posibble to fit the Complex pairs on jurik without the alerts, crossings and all that extrasinto CCFP version 2.03indicator to create crossing?

nevar

If I remembrer correctly there is already a version with alerts, but will check

Reason: