Elite indicators :) - page 1112

mntiwana
mntiwana  
mladen:

Just made it a bit more user friendly : oscillator_of_averages_fl_nrp_arrows__alerts_1_1.mq4

Dearest MLADEN,

so many thanks for adding more user friendly options,your greatness......can i ask what is exact basic difference between FL and DDZ,what i felt,DZ/DDZ looks more compromising than FL,.....and till now no DDZ version of oscillator of averages,is it possible some day,when you can....thanks

regards

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN,

so many thanks for adding more user friendly options,your greatness......can i ask what is exact basic difference between FL and DDZ,what i felt,DZ/DDZ looks more compromising than FL,.....and till now no DDZ version of oscillator of averages,is it possible some day,when you can....thanks

regards

mntiwana

Main difference between floating levels and dynamic zones is in the math model how the result is achieved

Probably a dynamic zone version will be made too

mntiwana
mntiwana  
mladen:

mntiwana

Main difference between floating levels and dynamic zones is in the math model how the result is achieved

Probably a dynamic zone version will be made too

Dearest MLADEN,

thank you kind man,i know and am sure,your slightly agreeing is more than enough and confirm.just some times it get a bit late due to a lot of work.

regards

Pascal
Pascal  
mladen:

secretcode

Try out this version : Wilder's DMI 3_1 bars.mq4

PS: one possible deviation - this one compared DI+ and DI- to the level - not the ADX value, but seeing the results I decided to leave it as is

What settings did you use for the example?

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
PascalD:
What settings did you use for the example?

PascalD

All are defaults, except the level. I used level 20

Pascal
Pascal  
mladen:

PascalD

All are defaults, except the level. I used level 20

OK, I got it now. Thanks

fxdream
fxdream  

mladen

mrtools,

Please check the attached indicator as I am not able to receive push notifications. My MT4 push notifications are working fine with other indicators.

Files:
William Snyder
William Snyder  
fxdream:
mladen

mrtools,

Please check the attached indicator as I am not able to receive push notifications. My MT4 push notifications are working fine with other indicators.

Fxdream, from what i can tell everything looks fine code wise, not sure why it is not sending you push notifications.

secretcode
secretcode  
mladen:
Averages filtered stochastic that can use the 30 types of averages (and 30 double smoothed types) for filtering as well as for signal line calculation : stochastic_averages_filtered.ex4

Mladen

Would you please make mtf version of this one

Thank you

secretcode

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
fxdream:
mladen

mrtools,

fxdream

Do you get any error message in the terminal->journals or terminal->experts tabs?

Since the code for sending push notifications in that indicator is exactly the same as in the rest, and if the rest is working, that one should be working too