Canvas is cool! - page 40

Yury Kulikov:

You must be measuring people by your own standards.

There's a gif in the resources in the script, which I copied from Nikolai's post.

Maybe try another script, where the gif-file is specified in the script parameters, the file should be in the Files folder.

So you have your own solution. You don't want to discuss it and that's fine. That's fine.

Nikolai Semko:

It's a fiasco, bro!

A what? That Yuri's got something? You don't, not yet.)

I don't know what Yuri has, but that 'something' is hidden from others. It is quite possible that, as an expert, he could have made his decision. I have mine. You have none so far. So, I don't see any "fiasco".

Реter Konow:

About what? That Yuri has something? You don't, not yet.)

I don't know what Yuri has, but that 'something' is hidden from others. It is quite possible that, as an expert, he could have made his decision. I have mine. You have none so far. So, I don't see any "fiasco".

Don't bullshit me, Peter, at least now that there is a ready-made solution.
What's your solution when the gif parsing code is already in place and Yuri demonstrated it?
Or are you just kidding? :)

Judging by the conciseness of Yuri's solution, no reader is needed to integrate the gif file. Or more precisely, the most minimal one. One that finds the right place in the file and reads the picture. This is definitely a creditable solution. Only I'm not sure if it's stable. Will it work with all types of gif compression?

Nikolai Semko:

Don't bullshit me, Peter, at least now that there is a ready-made solution.
What's your solution when the gif parsing code is already in place and Yuri has demonstrated it?
Or are you just kidding? :)

What are you so happy about?)) That Yuri has a solution? I don't need it, I have my own. But you do. You'll take it if Yuri says you can. I don't. That's the difference.

Реter Konow:
What are you so happy about?) That Yuri has a solution? I don't need it, I have my own. But you do. You'll take it if Yuri says you can. I don't. That's the difference.

I'm happy that I don't have to reinvent the wheel and can use someone else's labour - @Zorro's labour. I'm greedy for time now, when I'm chronically short of it.
And what's Yuri's work got to do with it? He just took a ready-made bible. It's an hour's work.
I don't get you. It's like you don't even know what you're talking about.

Реter Konow:

So, I don't see any "fiasco".

Your fiasco is that you have once again made a big deal out of the mouse.
That, they say, to decode a gif is mega difficult and blah, blah, blah, my solution, which implemented all the power of my creativity, etc.. But in fact, your solution is just another useless fluff piece.
What's so complicated about it, if you have a simple coding algorithm and a detailed format specification. You need a little time to study this issue and silently do it.

Nikolai Semko:

I'm happy that I don't have to reinvent the wheel, but can use someone else's labour - @Zorro's labour. And I'm greedy for time now, when it's chronically short.
And what's Yuri's work got to do with it? He just took a ready-made bible. It's an hour's work.
I don't get you. It's like you don't even know what you're talking about.

Nikolai, a spherical gif in a kanvas is a very weak solution, even if it is readable and created at once. Gifs are used in applications, and applications consist of windows and elements. Where is it all? I have it. Yuri has it too. You don't have it yet. So his solution won't do you much good. But go for it.

I told you that frame processing for creating gif instructions will be a "pain" wherever you execute it. So, if I lose in speed of gif creation to Yuri, but I win in compression, because I control frame colours in processing. Maybe it's not very significant, but still. Besides, if the gif integration code is so small (there's probably no Zorro reader there either), it's not hard to figure it out on your own.

Nikolai Semko:

That it's mega-complicated to decode a gif and blah, blah, blah, my solution, which realizes all the power of my creativity, etc.. But in fact, your solution is just another useless flop.
What's so complicated about it, if you have a simple coding algorithm and a detailed format specification. You need a little time to study this issue and silently do it.

Nikolai, you didn't even realise it was your fiasco. You showed everyone how you didn't come up with anything yourself. You just waited for your uncle to come up with a solution. And now you've waited and you're happy. Well done! It's a "win" bro!)))

Nikolai Semko:

I didn't blow anything up. Look at Zorro's ported reader and tell me this code is nothing. Can you say that? Now make a copy of it yourself. You don't think so? That's right...

It's unprofessional and stupid to take from others and shout "it's easy! It's easy! You've made a big deal out of it!"

Reason: