Indicators with alerts/signal - page 509

Is there something like Color Stochastic_v1.03 + alert for William's %R?

I searched all over this thread only to find dead post and invalid attachment:

banzai:
I added an alert to William %R. The alert can be turned on or off and will alert only once per bar. Sell if the price is over -20 level. Buy if the price is under -80 level. You can change these levels to -30 & -70 if you want.

the post above doesn't have any link to the indicator

banzai:

Just change -20 to -5, -80 to -95. Remember to use negative numbers. WPR uses negative numbers.

Double click on the area "-20", and then type in -5. Do the same for -80.

Click on the "Level" tab. And then change them too.

no indicator for the post above.

cja:
I have just changed all the code from CCI to WPR so hopefully this will work for you. [attach][/attach]

attachment missing...

newdigital:
Hi droesparky,

I found 2 indicators on this thread.

1. this post https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

If you use

wpr = 1

so you will get alert

UP TREND

or

DOWN TREND

UP TREND if wpr indicator is on uptrend.

and opposite.

There are some other kinds of alert coded (condittion_all and one_alert) but it is together with many other indicators. Use it with shift_bar = 1 and one_alert = 1 and any combination. I do not have any description for this indicator.

Just try to use

wpr = 1 together with

shift_bar = 0 or 1

and

one_alert = 0 or 1.

2. The other alert for wpr is on this post https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

It is alerting on some levels but I think it works only when the market will be open. So, try it on Monday.

dead link.

cja:
I have had several requests to code this indicator, i personally do not nor ever have used the %R so i am unsure if i have the settings correct, however here it is as requested, if someone who uses this indicator can explain what is required i will make a MTF Bar type WPR which several have also requested.

wpr_candles.mq4

The post above contain the indicator but the indicator doesn't have sound alert.

If anyone can add sound alert when the indicator entered OBOS area (when the candle turn red/green) this indicator might work wonder. the sound alert should ring on candle close

The indicator posted by cja above works similar to the Color Stochastic v1.03 + alert that mladen coded but cja presented it in the form of candle coloring. It would be great it has sound alert.

Can anyone please help me?

Thanks in advance.

Don_xyZ:

attachment missing...

dead link.

The post above contain the indicator but the indicator doesn't have sound alert.

If anyone can add sound alert when the indicator entered OBOS area (when the candle turn red/green) this indicator might work wonder. the sound alert should ring on candle close

The indicator posted by cja above works similar to the Color Stochastic v1.03 + alert that mladen coded but cja presented it in the form of candle coloring. It would be great it has sound alert.

Thanks in advance.

Don_xyZ

Set the Slowing in the stochastic indicator to 1 (you can set the DPeriod to 1 too to avoid seeing signal line) and you will get exactly the same values as WPR (except that WPR = Stochastic - 100 in that case). Here is a comparison of the 2 :

Files:
sto_wpr.gif  49 kb

Anyone has 5emas forex system? Anyone using it?

Don_xyZ:

attachment missing...

dead link.

Thanks in advance.

Here is it, hope that is what you want

Files:

vicky.a.:
Anyone has 5emas forex system? Anyone using it?

Vicky.a this is the 5EMAS Strategy. Hope its the one you want.

cheers, tito

mladen:
Don_xyZ Set the Slowing in the stochastic indicator to 1 (you can set the DPeriod to 1 too to avoid seeing signal line) and you will get exactly the same values as WPR (except that WPR = Stochastic - 100 in that case). Here is a comparison of the 2 :

uhhh... you're so right, mladen.

Thanks for that

I found out that entries using WPR with the same setting (14) is faster than stoc by 1 or 2 bars.

What other indicator(s) can be displayed by using different settings of stoc?

@ vicky.a.

I used semas before. It is a breakout method but can also be used as reversal method when reached certain level of sema (3rd) but I guess I just couldn't find any solid strategy for that.

The original indicator was created by asystem2000 and this is the thread here on this forum:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178414

Godspeed!

I've come to realize that most of the best indicators created/modified can be traced back to forex-tsd. Great forum indeed :)

lol...

Looks like I misread vicky's post. I thought it's SEMAS (as in semafor) that he's looking for but it's 5-EMAs instead :D

So sorry for that vicky.a.

mladen, can you modify the stoc version that you put in previous page (attached below)?

The arrow (up and down) is too far from the bar sometimes I can't see it. I love to use the chart in full zoom so there were times where I couldn't see 1 or 2 arrows (up or down arrows).

If possible just cut the distance into half of what it is now so it can be closer to the bar but don't not too close as to blur the high/low of the bar.

Please help.

Thanks in advance.

Don_xyZ:
mladen, can you modify the stoc version that you put in previous page (attached below)?

The arrow (up and down) is too far from the bar sometimes I can't see it. I love to use the chart in full zoom so there were times where I couldn't see 1 or 2 arrows (up or down arrows).

If possible just cut the distance into half of what it is now so it can be closer to the bar but don't not too close as to blur the high/low of the bar.

Please help.

Thanks in advance.

Try out this version. It has adjustable gap for arrows (arrowsGap parameter).

mrtools - I came across your nice indi called " MA crosses or lines_alerts. I managed to change a few things quite easily but I could not see any option in the code for making the MA lines thicker and it reverts to very thin lines every time I reload. Would it be possible to add this option please?

Reason: