ADX indicator? - page 19

Smoothed ADX

adx_smoothed.mq4

Files:

hi dear friends

would you please make a histogram indicator based on built in mt4 adx with the below specifications :

first row for situation of adx : red bar for adx<15 , yellow bar for 15<adx<25 , blue bar for 25<adx40

second row for situation of +di : red bar for +di<15 , yellow bar for 15<+di<25 , blue bar for 25<+di40

third row for situation of -di : red bar for -di<15 , yellow bar for 15<-di<25 , blue bar for 25<-di40

adjustable period of adx

multi time frame

thanks a lot in advance

May I ask how to use DMX?

Can it be used to measure the trend strength like ADX?

Can it detect the chopping area?

thank you.

Mike

whisperer:
Re: ADX indicator? Dmx is better than ADX (at least from my experience). Much less false signals

This is a possible way to make the adx smoother and not to add lag : Wilder's DMI 3.mq4

The lag almost does not exist (in 99% of cases). Levels need to be experimented with

PS: if smooth is set to <=1, then it is the same as the original Wilders' DMI

Files:
wilders.png  125 kb

TS adx alert indicator

!TS_ADXAlertV10.mq4

Files:

can somebody please code the one for the slope of adx like has been requested many times? it seems like a great idea : )

justin7:
can somebody please code the one for the slope of adx like has been requested many times? it seems like a great idea : )

How do you trade the slope of adx?

justin7:

mladen once explained this idea is difficult to implement. For details, search from his posting with keyword "wilder".

heispark:
mladen once explained this idea is difficult to implement. For details, search from his posting with keyword "wilder".

but there are many indicators based off of the repainting current candle slope of the indicator

mrtools:
Re: ADX indicator? Added on chart arrows to the Wilder's DMI + histo mtf + alerts nmc on diplus and diminus cross.

Mr Tools, would it be possible for you to change the histogram colors after the histogram reverses on the DMI? For example, DMI- would change from red to gold once it begins to reverse into an uptrend. I highlighted the bars that would change in the attached photo.

Files:
Reason: