BrainSystem: Trading System Development and Trades - page 25

Please find the real statements with real broker and with real money (not demo).

I just changed the names and name of broker.

Problem is that I could not keep the order for the long time. Because of M15 timeframe (i used m15 template only). I was affraid to keep the order opened for the long time.

That's all.

Files:
test_1_rep.htm  12 kb

Yes.

It is the normal statements.

Real money (not demo).

BrainSystem M15 template only.

So we have the following:

1. Don't trade like me.

Why?

We have two GURU's here.

Guru concerning the coding is Codersguru.

Guru concerning the trading techniques is Nina.

Why? Simple. I think Nina can trade any system.

Trading Techniques.

Teacher.

2. I do not have good exit for M15. Because it is very difficult to have very good exit without looking on the other timeframe and news (remember Nina?).

Why?

Because i did buy.

And after that I did the evaluation of the current situation.

3. Please do your evaluation before the placing the orders.

It may be any system which you believe in.

Evaluation which be for more higher timeframe.

new EA available?

newdigital, you mentioned about using EA for alerting but not for trading. Has anybody developed the EA yet? It will be very useful for working people like us.

Thanks.

chinplant:
newdigital, you mentioned about using EA for alerting but not for trading. Has anybody developed the EA yet? It will be very useful for working people like us. Thanks.

Not yet.

I need it as well.

All that I need to do is to create some EA's template for all the rules and send it to Igorad for the final coding. I wanted to do it but the contest was started.

I will do it in the end of this week.

Because it is really difficult to trade this system without EA for alarm.

That's excellent, newdigital. I've been following this thread and have great confidence in using BrainSystem (H1/M15 Trading/Confirmation).

An alarming EA will give us a good entry point but equally important is an alert from the EA to advise on when to EXIT from the trade. Maybe this can be done by using TradeSig V5 as a dynamic trailing stop.

Look forward to testing the EA and many thanks for the great thread.

newdigital:
See post above: I posted all the indicators in zip'ed file above.

Place indicators in /indicator folder and compile in MetaEditor, for example: C:\Program Files\Straighthold Trader\experts\indicators

And place template file bt_m15.tpl in /templates folder, for example: C:\Program Files\Straighthold Trader\templates

After that open M15 chart and download this template.

TradeSig indicator: to recognize the flat market.

Delta: to catch the trend.

TradeSig v2: to know when the trend is starting. Or to enter.

TradeSig v5: for exit from the position.

RoundPriceNE_pips indicator: can be used for scalping, mainly on M15 timeframe (indicator and price movement).

RoundPriceNE_big: for whose who want to catch the big trend, mostly for M15 timeframe.

RoundPriceNE_pips and RoundPriceNE_big can be all together in one system.

newdigital, I would like to learn more about those indicators. do you mind telling us how to read/interpret each of the signal? i tried to search them via google but nothing specific in telling me how to read them. thanks

chinplant:
newdigital, I would like to learn more about those indicators. do you mind telling us how to read/interpret each of the signal? i tried to search them via google but nothing specific in telling me how to read them. thanks

Very simple:

- I used RoundPriceNE_pips and RoundPriceNE_big indicators in the same way as EMAs. RoundPriceNE_big is using for big trend and to estimate the direction of the trend, RoundPriceNE_pips is using for scalping. And mainly these two indicators are not working very well on crossing (on the same way as EMA crossing). They are working separatedly from each other.;

- and it is very easy to see when the trend was finished or is finishing looking at TradeSig v5 indicator. Of course this indicator does not have any fixed minimum so it is not forecasting indicator. But anyway it helps sometimes. In the same way as iTrend indicator.

- TradeSig v2: trend started - that's easy to see.

- TradeSig indicator: if two lines are moving in horizontal way - it is flat.

- Delta: the same with TradeSig indicator but for trend only. Uptrend, downtrend - the same with lines. And delta between lines.

These indicators are not predicting anything. And it is not easy to use them on M15 timeframe especially. That is why I looked on H4 or D1 timeframe (Ichimoku chart for example) to estimate market condition using the other system (and to reduce the risk in trading) before placing the order on M15.

fxtrial:
the attached image is of a LIVE mini account and trades I put in during the week using the brain indicators. I besides worked 57 hrs this week, i merely check the indicators and set a reasonable target or simply put a trailing stop and forget about the trade. I use my MINI account to test new stratagies and if I like them I will trade them in my regular account........$294 PROFIT mini ,,,close to $3k in a regular account,,,,,,plenty of oppertuniteis ,,,,,,just dont get greedy. Thanks to all in this thread

Fxtrial your mini account looks good can you please tell me how to trade while working full time job, bz I am also doing full time job. I just reading this thread today, looks good.

Thanks in advnace

Reason: