Advanced Cycle Analysis - page 7

a group of few persons or institutions always compromise and cooperate at some point,at least they can finalize at turn by turn but majority of,especially when different continents,countries,cultures,traditions and when their means,aims and targets are different,can not....most importantly a small amount of volume can handled easily than huge international volume.

vishnu74:

ok

tell me 3 indicator names...i can make the one setup.....

You can use any indicator here, depends on what you want to achieve ...

Even with one indicator, something is possible. Just look at this example, in the visible subwindow is an indicator I'm testing.

It's the Stochastic CG 2.01, the periods go from 6 to 60, the thinner the stoch the faster it is and the fatter, the slower it is.

I always want to scalp on M1, so I need fast indicators for that, medium fast ones to repair the fast ones faults, then slower ones to repair the medium ones faults and so on ...

but the slow ones are too slow of course, so these need to be rectified by the fast ones.

In this example, price went down, and after that went up again, just look at the fast stoch, it goes down when price keeps hanging, and when it reaches the bottom, price goes up.

You know this is going to happen thanks to the slower stochs ...

So I use many indicators and I have to because the perfect indicator does not exist.

No I'm wrong, the almost perfect indicator is your head and only after a lot of experience and watching charts.

Files:

Hi Wulong

Very nice template!

Totally agree with you: the best indicator is your head with experience and self control.

I use DSS of macd and hull parabolica in the same way of yours: what is the indicator in price window?

You feel comfortable to trade 1M?

Thanks

Regards

Lucmat

Wulong10:

You can use any indicator here, depends on what you want to achieve ...

Even with one indicator, something is possible. Just look at this example, in the visible subwindow is an indicator I'm testing.

It's the Stochastic CG 2.01, the periods go from 6 to 60, the thinner the stoch the faster it is and the fatter, the slower it is.

I always want to scalp on M1, so I need fast indicators for that, medium fast ones to repair the fast ones faults, then slower ones to repair the medium ones faults and so on ...

but the slow ones are too slow of course, so these need to be rectified by the fast ones.

In this example, price went down, and after that went up again, just look at the fast stoch, it goes down when price keeps hanging, and when it reaches the bottom, price goes up.

You know this is going to happen thanks to the slower stochs ...

So I use many indicators and I have to because the perfect indicator does not exist.

No I'm wrong, the almost perfect indicator is your head and only after a lot of experience and watching charts.

Dear Wulong,

you made an interesting side wall of the new bridge in lower window but some supports are weak,any how interesting,thanks.

wulong COG of any thing is always some away from pin points.in my poor opinion,cog,macd,rsi,rsx and some others can not compete stoch and cci.

regards

lucmat:
Hi Wulong

Very nice template!

Totally agree with you: the best indicator is your head with experience and self control.

I use DSS of macd and hull parabolica in the same way of yours: what is the indicator in price window?

You feel comfortable to trade 1M?

Thanks

Regards

Lucmat

Hey, thanks. The indicator in the chart itself ? There are several : white-purple is Nema, blue-yellow is One More Average 2 and the three others are all Hull Parabolic with periods 600, 300 and 100.

Besides, the Ma are only for guidance and I do not trade Forex, but Binary Options. I'm only interested if price goes up or down for 5 minutes, so I do feel comfortable on M1. Once you are used to it, it's no big deal, although most people are afread of it because of all the 'noise'. Pff you have the same 'noise' on H4 : there can one bar go very high for 2 hours and the next 2 hours it has become a down bar ....

mntiwana:

Dear Wulong,

you made an interesting side wall of the new bridge in lower window but some supports are weak,any how interesting,thanks.

wulong COG of any thing is always some away from pin points.in my poor opinion,cog,macd,rsi,rsx and some others can not compete stoch and cci.

regards

I use BB, MACD, RSX, RSI, CCI, STOCH, MA ... they behave all a bit different and none is better than the other, it all depends on the settings and the system you make out of them.

Only when you 'know' your own system and you know the timeframe and the pair you trade, you will win.

And be aware that price can go anywhere, but there is one thing for sure : price comes in waves and your ability to catch those waves will define if you have success or not.

Wulong10:
Besides, the Ma are only for guidance and I do not trade Forex, but Binary Options. I'm only interested if price goes up or down for 5 minutes, so I do feel comfortable on M1. Once you are used to it, it's no big deal, although most people are afread of it because of all the 'noise'. Pff you have the same 'noise' on H4 : there can one bar go very high for 2 hours and the next 2 hours it has become a down bar ....

Dear Wulong,

along with all the conflicts and contradiction matters (lol-:)} in between you and me,i am totally but 200% agree with you.i am in try, when i could be able to control M1 then any higher TF is not a matter for me,easily handled,want go hard to easy,how how you grow old you needs and required easiness.the reality is this,every higher TF based on lower TF,and the easy way to handle lower TF apply your tools with slow speed (long periods}.you are exact right concerning to H1/4,any thing can be happen mean while and main problem for example in H1 you have 60 bars of M1,when you enter in trade at second bar of H1 (besides which indicator will be give you exact signal on second bar of H1,hard task} ,it means you are entering at 61 bar of the M1,so late ,but in M1 you can take 5th or 10th or 20th bar for entering the trade,even then it is early entrance than H1.

regards

mntiwana:

Dear Wulong,

along with all the conflicts and contradiction matters (lol-:)} in between you and me,i am totally but 200% agree with you.i am in try, when i could be able to control M1 then any higher TF is not a matter for me,easily handled,want go hard to easy,how how you grow old you needs and required easiness.the reality is this,every higher TF based on lower TF,and the easy way to handle lower TF apply your tools with slow speed (long periods}.you are exact right concerning to H1/4,any thing can be happen mean while and main problem for example in H1 you have 60 bars of M1,when you enter in trade at second bar of H1 (besides which indicator will be give you exact signal on second bar of H1,hard task} ,it means you are entering at 61 bar of the M1,so late ,but in M1 you can take 5th or 10th or 20th bar for entering the trade,even then it is early entrance than H1.

regards

I trade the M1, but in my trading system I have also a M5 chart with a lot of indicators. Then I have 3 tiny charts almost always visible, those are M15, H1 and H4. The tiny ones have only 1 subwindow with 2 indicators. There is also a daily chart that is mostly hidden and a 'trender' chart with only the Euro and the Usd compared to other currencies and an indicator that gives a list with the strongest and the weakest currencies. The trender chart has the same size as the three tiny charts together, so I see either the trender chart or the 3 tiny charts.

So the head charts are two M1 charts (one zoomed in with fast indicators and the other zoomed out more with slower indicators) and the M5 chart.

So I trade the M1 and only one currency pair, but I'm not blind because I can see all timeframes.

You are also right, it all begins and ends on M1, but for seeing the 'trend' you can use the higher timeframes.

Wulong10:

I trade the M1, but in my trading system I have also a M5 chart with a lot of indicators. Then I have 3 tiny charts almost always visible, those are M15, H1 and H4. The tiny ones have only 1 subwindow with 2 indicators. There is also a daily chart that is mostly hidden and a 'trender' chart with only the Euro and the Usd compared to other currencies and an indicator that gives a list with the strongest and the weakest currencies. The trender chart has the same size as the three tiny charts together, so I see either the trender chart or the 3 tiny charts.

So the head charts are two M1 charts (one zoomed in with fast indicators and the other zoomed out more with slower indicators) and the M5 chart.

So I trade the M1 and only one currency pair, but I'm not blind because I can see all timeframes.

You are also right, it all begins and ends on M1, but for seeing the 'trend' you can use the higher timeframes.

Wulong,

can you illustrate your magic wind here for to help other poor traders like me,i think a kind help to TSD community on humanitarian bases.if not such serious secret.thanks.

regards

Reason: