Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1457

Wildamaori:

G'day Mladen,

Would you please be so kind as to check the attached. The bars do not print continuously.........the indicator somehow "goes to sleep" (excuse the pun) Could you also please add alerts to slope change and zero crossing.

I have checked it on 1min TF charts.

Kind regards and thanks.

Will 

Will

Try it out now

mladen:

Will

Try it out now

Champion........You the man Mr M.

Much obliged, thank you so much 

Hello  Mladen, the attached indicator  is your product , but  i don't have the mq4 file . please can you add the options of arrow  and  show arrows at change of color on chart  . But if you have such version already  please  share it. Thanks 

hello Mladen ,you can help me it is not encrypted, it is the indicator Ichimoku Kinko Hyo has been changed, you help me with it the indicator, thank you very much, sorry for my poor english, wish you lots of health! Here is the edited coding.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           _SECTION_BEGIN("New formula");
SetChartOptions(0,chartShowArrows|chartShowDates);
_N(Title = StrFormat("{{NAME}} - {{INTERVAL}} {{DATE}} Open %g, Hi %g, Lo %g, Close %g (%.1f%%) Vol " +WriteVal( V, 1.0 ) +" {{VALUES}}", O, H, L, C, SelectedValue( ROC( C, 1 )) ));
Plot( C, "Close", ParamColor("Color", colorBlack ), styleNoTitle | ParamStyle("Style") | GetPriceStyle() );
if( ParamToggle("Tooltip shows", "All Values|Only Prices" ) )
{
ToolTip=StrFormat("Open: %g\nHigh: %g\nLow: %g\nClose: %g (%.1f%%)\nVolume: "+NumToStr( V, 1 ), O, H, L, C, SelectedValue( ROC( C, 1 )));
}

SL = ( HHV( H, 26 ) + LLV( L, 26) )/2;
TL = ( HHV( H, 9 ) + LLV( L, 9 ) )/2;
//DL = Ref( C, 26 );
DL=C;
Span1 = (( SL + TL )/2);
Span2 = (HHV( H, 52) + LLV(L, 52))/2;

Plot(SL,"SL",colorBlue,styleThick);
Plot(TL,"TL",colorRed,styleThick);
Plot(DL,"",colorBrightGreen,styleLine|styleThick,Null,Null,-26);
Plot(Span1,"",colorBrown,1,0,0,26);
Plot(Span2,"",colorLightOrange,1,0,0,26);
PlotOHLC(Span1,Span2,Span1,Span2,"",IIf(Span1>Span2,colorLime,colorLightOrange),styleCloud|4096,0,0,26);
_SECTION_END();

henrykfx:
Hello  Mladen, the attached indicator  is your product , but  i don't have the mq4 file . please can you add the options of arrow  and  show arrows at change of color on chart  . But if you have such version already  please  share it. Thanks 

In the options of that same indicator , in the display type you can chose among 7 types of display. 4 types are including "dots". Chose among one of them

The "dots" you chan change by changing the code for arrow up and down

Some of the code can be found here :

thangkingkong:
 hello Mladen ,you can help me it is not encrypted, it is the indicator Ichimoku Kinko Hyo has been changed, you help me with it the indicator, thank you very much, sorry for my poor english, wish you lots of health! Here is the edited coding.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           _SECTION_BEGIN("New formula");
SetChartOptions(0,chartShowArrows|chartShowDates);
_N(Title = StrFormat("{{NAME}} - {{INTERVAL}} {{DATE}} Open %g, Hi %g, Lo %g, Close %g (%.1f%%) Vol " +WriteVal( V, 1.0 ) +" {{VALUES}}", O, H, L, C, SelectedValue( ROC( C, 1 )) ));
Plot( C, "Close", ParamColor("Color", colorBlack ), styleNoTitle | ParamStyle("Style") | GetPriceStyle() );
if( ParamToggle("Tooltip shows", "All Values|Only Prices" ) )
{
ToolTip=StrFormat("Open: %g\nHigh: %g\nLow: %g\nClose: %g (%.1f%%)\nVolume: "+NumToStr( V, 1 ), O, H, L, C, SelectedValue( ROC( C, 1 )));
}

SL = ( HHV( H, 26 ) + LLV( L, 26) )/2;
TL = ( HHV( H, 9 ) + LLV( L, 9 ) )/2;
//DL = Ref( C, 26 );
DL=C;
Span1 = (( SL + TL )/2);
Span2 = (HHV( H, 52) + LLV(L, 52))/2;

Plot(SL,"SL",colorBlue,styleThick);
Plot(TL,"TL",colorRed,styleThick);
Plot(DL,"",colorBrightGreen,styleLine|styleThick,Null,Null,-26);
Plot(Span1,"",colorBrown,1,0,0,26);
Plot(Span2,"",colorLightOrange,1,0,0,26);
PlotOHLC(Span1,Span2,Span1,Span2,"",IIf(Span1>Span2,colorLime,colorLightOrange),styleCloud|4096,0,0,26);
_SECTION_END();
That is not metatrader mql code

Dear Mladen,

The attached indicator input paramteter shown arrow , but in chart its not visiable. pls. adivse

is these arrows comes once the line cross over /down and change the dot colour to reverse?

pacois:
Hats off bro...Thanks a ton for your help :D :D

sal:

Dear Mladen,

The attached indicator input paramteter shown arrow , but in chart its not visiable. pls. adivse

is these arrows comes once the line cross over /down and change the dot colour to reverse?

They are visible (if you turn the divergence to visible) and no, they are displayed for divergence points, not for color changes

sal:

Thanks sir. :) its okay now, but i dont know there are differnet type of arrows visible. !! could you explain about the arrows popup situation.

Change the code of the arrow you want to change to some of the codes from that table (for example : for arrow up use 233 and for arrow down use 234 - you can see what will be displayed from the wingding table from my previous post)
Reason: