Elite indicators :) - page 51

Linuxser
Linuxser  
forextrader:
can coders set an alert on the rad T3 that when price touch the T3 indicator that alert? can any one create that or is that possible? i attach the rad t3 ondicator here .

Hi,

Du you mean an alert when the price touch the indicator as the attached picture?

Files:
te3.gif 17 kb
forextrader
forextrader  

HI Linuxser

yes i need like that indicator . but not in that period level.I think that default period value is 27 but i need for +50< .is it possible?

Linuxser
Linuxser  
Files:
Linuxser
Linuxser  

iFish

Kalenzo was the author of this indicator, the history is here, andhere.

We also have another thread here.

I was reading (again) Ehlers today looking for another thing and I just take a look at the inverse fisher transform document.

This iFish is the same made by Kalenzo but just have the options to modify periods.

For more information take a look at the word doc from Ehlers on the third link.

Files:
ifish_v1.mq4 3 kb
ifishmod.gif 18 kb
Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  

Thanks Linuxser.

Just want to remind the members about first 3 posts of this thread with all the links to elite section indicators.

Linuxser
Linuxser  

Fibonacci Channel

You can get a full description and rules in Futures and Options Trader Magazine February 2008. Article written by Lee Leibfarth. Also published on Active Traders Magazine.

We have many indicators like this one. But it was not to last February that I have the place where to get a formula with backtest and rules to trade.

Note: the 76.4 level is my addition

Files:
Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  

This page was updated for more links about volatility https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

Linuxser
Linuxser  

Eco

William Blau Ergodic.

ECO - Ergodic Candlestick Oscillator

(MOV(MOV(C-O,5,E))26,E)/MOV(MOV(H-L,5,E))26,E))*100

I can't check if the it's equal to the real one.

This formula is available on internet meanwhile the one with Fibonacci Trader is proprietary.

Also, in public section there are some Ergodics, I used their code just checking the formula.

Maybe it's time to change MACD for this one.

Files:
eco_v1.mq4 4 kb
ecoooo.gif 18 kb
Linuxser
Linuxser  
Files:
Jean Marc Delorme
Jean Marc Delorme  

Indicators ?

Some traders can help me to determine what is the indicators on this 2 charts ?

I have a link

Free Day Trading Strategies | Other Packages & Prices | Rockwell Trading Inc.

Thanks.