Elite indicators :) - page 103

What is your evidence??

ValeoFX:
Hi S,

I am unable to reproduce your indicator as I am unable to see what setting you used. At the default, it remains a "ball-breaker"

You probably don't trade with this indicator, but I like to research such work before discarding it.

Help, please?

Thanks in advance.

Valeo,

1-If I didn`t trade with this indy I would say it is unworthy to be used,or,I would just say nothing,more probably,out of respect for the job done by mladen,but...I said that +100-100 are worth investigating ..so,what made you think I don`t trade with it?Yours is an "unusual "reply from somebody who is asking for help,don`t you think so?If this is how you make friends and ask for help,I don`t want to be in front of you when you are looking for enemies and asking for trouble .

2-Have you tried to modify just the levels of the "standard" settings? From +-50 to +-100?More probably you didn`t even bother,preferring to ask to be fed by those who have spent their time experimenting with the indicator ...I am joking...just to let you know what it feels when somebody just "thinks" without evidence .

3- 25,0,false,true,true,100,-100..are my standard settings just in case you missed that to see +100 and -100 you have to either modify the levels or modify the levels ...Think about it.

So,you qualified as a "ball breaker" twice,the work of an exceptional programmer,even when I gave you(after you asked for MY opinion ) enough tips to investigate before deciding?...And you "thought" that I didn`t use the indicator,so,you asked for my help in using it ?Valeo,if it were not for the fact that I appreciate and respect you,my reply would have been much different....The initial headline of this post was "What are u smoking? ",which I obviously changed because you didn`t deserve it.

Hope this helped,in more ways than one.

S

Synthetic RSI

This idea is a rather old (the post with the idea I found in one forum originates from 2006) but it seemed as an appropriate to start the elite section indicators in this year

Done searching it and since could not find it done for metatrader, made two "flavors" : using regular, built in metatrader RSI function and using Elhelers' smoothed RSI (from "Smoothing the RSI" document) The smoothed RSI is faster in reaching the OB and OS zones compared to regular RSI

The basic idea is to calculate 3 rsi values on 3 ema moving averages (call it long, mid and short) and then calculate a "synthetic RSI" from those 3 values

price channel stop

Hi everyone and happy new year !

i'm asking here if there is anyone able to put an alarm to this igorad's indy...

A simple pop-up with sound when a new arrow will draw...

Doc

Files:

igorad:
I think that now is good time to show Hurst Channel for MT4.

How do you make the channel plot for the most recent bars?

Edit: I understand now. Never mind.

No Lag MACD MTF?

Linuxser:
Modified version of the old Zerolag MACD.

Why zero lag? As I undertand:

Zero Lag Exponential Moving Average

("Zero Lag" is an option within the Exponential Moving Average indicator)

EMA = K * ( 2 * PRICE - PRICE.X) + (1 - K) * EMA.1

where...

K = 2 / (n + 1)

n = Period

x = lag = (n - 1) / 2

and because MACD is based on EMA by using ZEMA we have ZeroLag MACD

This is a great indicator for my application. I've been using MTF2_MACD (4x timeframe) as my trend indicator, it is good but slow. Could someone make the No Lag MACD into MTF?

Thank you.

Files:

dr.house7:
Hi everyone and happy new year !

i'm asking here if there is anyone able to put an alarm to this igorad's indy...

A simple pop-up with sound when a new arrow will draw...

Doc

Hi Mladen,

could you give me an hand on this ? (i think you are too busy with all hard work on advanced section and mq5, but please take a look on this )

Thanks anyway

Doc

Bands or channel

Could anyone recommend a band or channel indicator that does not repaint or predict? Thanks,

Edit: Thank you, mladen. Kalman Bands look great.

dr.house7:
Hi Mladen,

could you give me an hand on this ? (i think you are too busy with all hard work on advanced section and mq5, but please take a look on this )

Thanks anyway

Doc

Try AllTrendEnvelopes_V1 by Igorad Instead, i use period 10, method 20 (Jurik smoothing) you"ll get the same whipsaw action, usefull only for trendy market, unlesss you use small profit in noisy market. It already have the alert. It is also MTF.

GreatYves:
Try AllTrendEnvelopes_V1 by Igorad Instead, i use period 10, method 20 (Jurik smoothing) you"ll get the same whipsaw action, usefull only for trendy market, unlesss you use small profit in noisy market. It already have the alert. It is also MTF.

thanks for reply...

but i think this 2 indy's are 2 worlds completely different ...i think price channel stop is one of the best indicator for many reason...

Anyway please Mladen take a look on my request

Doc

Reason: