[Archive!] Writing an advisor for free - page 54

sanyooooook:

I'm sure you'll do it for 1,500

I'm not dumping.

Traderr21:
Do you want me to give it to you and you test it?
Come on

abolk:

i'm not dumping.
good for you, some people will go straight for the state))

Well, you can, but not for me)))) I am a very good person))))) You can ask others to help)))) I did ask for help once))

sanyooooook:
commendable, because some people will go straight for the state ))
* impressive

Traderr21:
Well, you can, but not for me)))) I am a very good person))))) You can ask others to help)))) I did ask for help once))
you get used to a good thing.

Techno:
*impressive
i've seen this state, not impressed)

sanyooooook:
commendable, because some people will go straight for the state ))

I think it is incorrect to interfere in active negotiations, and I respect the pricing policy of the programmer (albeit a potential competitor)

abolk:

I think it is incorrect to interfere in active negotiations and I respect the pricing policy of the programmer (albeit a potential competitor)

No. 50% profit a month for a year - a good thing, as long as the deposit will not be less than 1000. I would agree with me. You make one deposit and get dividends for a year. Although from experience there will be neither profit nor dividends.

Vinin:

Nah. 50% profit a month for a year is a good thing, as long as the deposit is at least 1000. I would agree. Once you have done it, you get dividends for a year. Although from experience there will be neither profit nor dividends.
If you have studied the stats for different periods, you can accurately predict whether the EA will trade in the future, and if the chances are good, then why not write...
Reason: