Elite indicators :) - page 742

Hercs
Hercs  

Good morning Mladen,

Please could you tell me why the "Hodrick Prescott filter-candles" jump back by one candle before I toss it out? It seems to be very, very accurate and it would be a pity if it is unreliable.

If the answer is in the HP-Thread, I apologise for not having had the time to read through it again.

Much appreciate your time.

Continued success to you.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
ValeoFX:
Good morning Mladen,

Please could you tell me why the "Hodrick Prescott filter-candles" jump back by one candle before I toss it out? It seems to be very, very accurate and it would be a pity if it is unreliable.

If the answer is in the HP-Thread, I apologise for not having had the time to read through it again.

Much appreciate your time.

Continued success to you.

ValeoFX

Did it maybe slip your mind that Hodrick/Prescott filter is a recalculating indicator and that it can change past values?

Hercs
Hercs  
mladen:
ValeoFX Did it maybe slip your mind that Hodrick/Prescott filter is a recalculating indicator and that it can change past values?

It did, I am sorry to have troubled you for something like this.

Thanks for replying anyway.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Updated bigdogus indicator : bigdogus_nmc.mq4

Originally it was posted at this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

Please read that post for further explanation (there are details that should be known before using this indicator)

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Updated hull ma T3 histogram version : hama_t3_hist_-_mtf_amp_alert_nmc.mq4

Originally it was posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Multiple averages indicator : multiple_averages_nmc.ex4

It can draw from 1 to 25 averages from the same indicator of any of the 20 types of averages :
0 - SMA

1 - EMA

2 - Double smoothed EMA

3 - Double EMA (DEMA)

4 - Triple EMA (TEMA)

5 - Smoothed MA

6 - Linear weighted MA

7 - Parabolic weighted MA

8 - Alexander MA

9 - Volume weighted MA

10 - Hull MA

11 - Triangular MA

12 - Sine weighted MA

13 - Linear regression

14 - IE/2

15 - NonLag MA

16 - Zero lag EMA

17 - Leader EMA

18 - Super smoother

19 - Smoother

nevar
nevar  

Mladen

There is an interesting volume indicator code including the MQL5 code in S&C Mag:TRADERS’ TIPS - July 2011

Is it possible for you to convert it in MQL4?In addition can you use Wmivol mql4 indi instead of standart ML4 one?Thanks.

Files:
wmivol.mq4 4 kb
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
nevar:
Mladen

There is an interesting volume indicator code including the MQL5 code in S&C Mag:TRADERS’ TIPS - July 2011

Is it possible for you to convert it in MQL4?In addition can you use Wmivol mql4 indi instead of standart ML4 one?Thanks.

nevar

Firs this one (it is using standard metatrader 4 volumes) : rainbow_volume.mq4

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
nevar:
Mladen

As of WmiVol : it can repaint. Do you want me to use that or to use Marney volume indicator (that does similar thing, but without repainting)?

nevar
nevar  

Dear Mladen ,

Marney would do nicely instead thank you.One more thing, is it possible to add arows according to the article ?