Elite indicators :) - page 1447

Dimi.A:

Mladen, you kindly improved my "faded background" indy for us a few months ago but you also added these little numbers to the indicator that comes up on the chart. I tried to find it in the code but failed to see where it was coming from. Could you please remove them? What are they?

That shows the time of the right bound bar that i used to display values. I don't know why is it displayed though

can you help me find filter for this indi.. i'm using stoch as filter but i need additional filter for confirmation. Thank you.

Gann_SQ9_A2

mladen:
That shows the time of the right bound bar that i used to display values. I don't know why is it displayed though

Is there any way to remove it please? It shows every time I load the indicator.

Dimi.A:

Is there any way to remove it please? It shows every time I load the indicator.

Simply remove the line of code that has the Comment() in it

Sami1990:
can you help me find filter for this indi.. i'm using stoch as filter but i need additional filter for confirmation. Thank you.

Your ZZ-angle-thing you want to filter is no leading indicator and short period Stoch no filter.

mladen:
Simply remove the line of code that has the Comment() in it

Thanks chief.

mladen:
If I am not wrong, this was the last
Can anyone here add usual alerts to this?

hi mladen/mr.tools 

could anyone of you add arrow on crosses of the indicator attached ?

i searched rigorously for one with alerts on this forum and outside but in vain.

Would it also be possible to add alarm when the arrows are already forming and not done with.

(I'm unsure if it can b done coz of the buffer limitations but it would be gr8 to have 'em) 

Thanks,

Ash 

redwed:
Can anyone here add usual alerts to this?

Here is a version with all the usual set of alerts added

Good evening

Will you please tell me if this indicator repaints?

Thanks in advance!

Best regards.

Jos

Reason: