Elite indicators :) - page 1443

mladen:

Upgraded Person coefficient (with standard error bands)

An application. If two currencies are normally very similar (mostly a cross correlation near 1 or -1) and when the cross correlation line goes in direction of zero line and maybe above, look for Pair divergences and convergences.

mladen:
Check this thread : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179806

Mladen could you please fix this code up, there's quite a few errors. It's an older Key Reversal Day indicator and looks quite shabby so I'm trying to clean it up by making the font smaller etc but I came across quite a few errors. Now I'm stuck.

Please help!

Files:

Dimi.A:

Mladen could you please fix this code up, there's quite a few errors. It's an older Key Reversal Day indicator and looks quite shabby so I'm trying to clean it up by making the font smaller etc but I came across quite a few errors. Now I'm stuck.

Please help!

try now.
Files:

mntiwana:
try now.

Mntiwana you are a genuis mate. You cleaned it all up. Thank you so much!!

Hi mladen,

It's possible to make a "mirror moving average" from the indicator attached, in oder to be possible to show the main line, the mirror line or both at the same time??? Many thanks in advance....

jjventural:

Hi mladen,

It's possible to make a "mirror moving average" from the indicator attached, in oder to be possible to show the main line, the mirror line or both at the same time??? Many thanks in advance....

No mirror moving average can be made. When you use the term "mirror" you assume that there is an axis that can be used to "mirror" some value. For moving averages, axis is 0 (zero) which means that the "mirror" value of any average of price would be negative and would not be seen on chart and never would cross with the regular average value. Any other solution is based on some temporary axis values and is an complete repainter - not to be trusted at all

mladen:
No mirror moving average can be made. When you use the term "mirror" you assume that there is an axis that can be used to "mirror" some value. For moving averages, axis is 0 (zero) which means that the "mirror" value of any average of price would be negative and would not be seen on chart and never would cross with the regular average value. Any other solution is based on some temporary axis values and is an complete repainter - not to be trusted at all

Many thanks mladen,

I am talking about the new strategy developped by Xard777 (see picture attached). I have also asked him if it's possible to have it as separate indicator. I don't know exactaly if the indicator in the picture it's a mirror moving average....

mladen:

Mladen could we please enable your MTF Trix with alerts for use with the latest MT4?

Files:

whAT indicators do u use?
Why u use them?

What broker and why do u use that broker?

what are you? taxman?
Reason: