Elite indicators :) - page 1356

Dimi.A:
I'll just be using them so I can see where the 200 simple moving average is on all timeframes on one chart so I can scalp off the bounces.

What does the "on one chart" mean?

You mean it is visible on chart? If yes, metatrader is adjust the visible bounds of one symbol depending on the number of visible bars. Try zooming in and out and you shall see how the range displayed is changed. So, the averages will be visible too depending not only on some range but also on the chart zoom

Akvisto:
here is the mq4 file, but decompiled and yes its a good indicator..
Change the zoom of the chart and check the results then. That indicator depends on chart settings not on data allone

mladen:
Change the zoom of the chart and check the results then. That indicator depends on chart settings not on data allone
Dear mladen, sorry i dont understand what you mean? All the best :-)...

Akvisto:
Dear mladen, sorry i dont understand what you mean? All the best :-)...

Akvisto

The thing is that that indicator is calculating the values depending on how many bars are visible on chart

If the visible bars on chart changes (you change the zoom of the chart to show more or less bars on the chart), the result of that indicator will change too. Or imagine this : I use screen resolution nnn x mmm and you use screen resolution kkk x lll. And since we can see different number of bars on chart, we have different results even though we have the same data and same settings for the indicator.

That is lacking any logic - since it is producing different results for same settings simply because your chart is different. Indicators must depend on data, not on user terminal or, even worse, OS settings

mladen:

Akvisto

The thing is that that indicator is calculating the values depending on how many bars are visible on chart

If the visible bars on chart changes (you change the zoom of the chart to show more or less bars on the chart), the result of that indicator will change too. Or imagine this : I use screen resolution nnn x mmm and you use screen resolution kkk x lll. And since we can see different number of bars on chart, we have different results even though we have the same data and same settings for the indicator.

That is lacking any logic - since it is producing different results for same settings simply because your chart is different. Indicators must depend on data, not on user terminal or, even worse, OS settings

Wow thats amazing stupid.... i am not using this indicator... but good to know thank you very much! 

mladen:

On chart rsi (no more 'experiment" in the name : no need any more)

Addition to the experiment version is the price pre-smoothing possibility (4 basic types of averages), which makes it a rsi of moving average too if the price smoothing option is used. Some interesting results when price smoothing and price filtering is used can be produced - some parameters testing is advised

hi mr. mladen. thanks for the wonderful indy. may i know is there another version of rsi extended on a subwindow instead of on mainc hart because it kinda block the view of chart?

regards...... 

vavavoom:

hi mr. mladen. thanks for the wonderful indy. may i know is there another version of rsi extended on a subwindow instead of on mainc hart because it kinda block the view of chart?

regards...... 

vavavoom

Check this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178733/page88

mladen:

vavavoom

Check this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178733/page88

ive got it thank you very much....

mladen

Can you check this old indicator, the mtf doesn't work correctly. If you have the time could you also add vertical lines at the crossover and is their any new coding which can help to improve it's speed and smoothness.

Other then that it works great!

Thank you

Ray 

mladen:

Fresh_Prince

Here is a version with alerts added

Mladen, could the filters be added to this, please? Corrected average 2.6
Reason: