Elite indicators :) - page 1360

mladen:

mntiwana

No, I never patch my name (in any form) to any code name. Never in my life (and I am a coder for so long that sometimes it is hard to remember when I started coding :))

Dearest MLADEN

i was guessing that some body for example "Ray" also added "ml" as for his own and personal reference but not by you.

Any way i am thinking since few days and planning to create a unique thread about our "HEROES" you will be see soon and we will not be listen your excuses in that case,because we must want and wish to know more and more in details about our heroes ...... this is the topic i have not seen till now any where (cyber global world) i don't know why nobody think about it,start it and work on it :):)

so you don't needs to remember when was you started coding career,every thing we all users will be find there about our beloved coders :):):)

regards

mntiwana:

Dearest MRTOOLS

Thanks for so pretty ver,is there any possibility for adding some kind latest filter method and +/- shift option ? (within regular averages ver)

regards

Haven't worked with the filters that much, but will see what I can do.

mrtools:
Haven't worked with the filters that much, but will see what I can do.

Dearest MRTOOLS

So much thanks for so early response ...... may be you can add shift and the rest of case you refers directly to filtering expert/master :):)

regards

mrtools:

Made the histo version.

Dear Mrtools

Thanks
wish you happy weekend

mrtools:

Made the histo version.

Thank you Mr. mrtools wonderful work God bless you

mladen:

mntiwana

No, I never patch my name (in any form) to any code name. Never in my life (and I am a coder for so long that sometimes it is hard to remember when I started coding :))

Mladen could we please get the latest working version of this valuable indicator mate?

Dimi.A:
Mladen could we please get the latest working version of this valuable indicator mate?
Sorry, but since the structure of forex-TSD forum have been changed, the news are not organized the way they were and the news reader will not work as it used to work. Nothing I can do about it

mladen:
Sorry, but since the structure of forex-TSD forum have been changed, the news are not organized the way they were and the news reader will not work as it used to work. Nothing I can do about it
Thanks chief.

mntiwana:

Dearest MRTOOLS

Thanks for so pretty ver,is there any possibility for adding some kind latest filter method and +/- shift option ? (within regular averages ver)

regards

Added the shift option and options to filter the price, the smoothing averages, and the final value, in the chart and histo versions, also shortened the name a bit.

Files:

There was a request for this that I can't find, so hopefully the requester will find it here. Added the price and value filter to the demarker averages.

Files:
Reason: