Elite indicators :) - page 1358

You have to be a one-girl guy, only in this way can you get long-term love

michaelB:

mrtools, regarding post 13533 and  mt4-levelstop-reverse-v2.03.ex4

I noticed that on a M5 chart a signal Dot can appear without a corresponding Alert.

If I change timeframes to H1 and then return to M5 the signal Dot disappears.

However, if a signal Dot appears with a corresponding Alert, the signal Dot will "stick" after changing timeframes. 

When you have the time could you please review this behavior??

Thank you. 

The property Alerts on still open Bar was set to false. 

MichaelIb, pretty sure this version solvethat problem, thanks.

Anyway:

You have to be a one-girl guy, only in this way can you get long-term love

Even then and At least it needs two persons,one girl guy can not perform love with himself..... but if some one can have few girls as standby in emergency situations,even good idea :)

mrtools:
MichaelIb, pretty sure this version solvethat problem, thanks.

Ok Mrtools

Please do add MTF for this version and also made another histogram version

Thanks

_____

metal30:
post mq4 version
I don't have it and I think no body else except mrtools, you may ask mrtools for that, not me !

metal30:
post mq4 version
Versions v2 and v2.01 are available within mq4 file format,all later versions are only ex4,no needs to waste time.

limprobable:

Thanks mladen, but is there a configuration with bollinger bands ? (ibands in the code?) for aizig (only for the yellow and green arrows - colors 2 and 3)

thanks and green pips 

I am not using that indicator. As I told already : that is a decompiled code. What I have told about it is what I saw from a couple of seconds of glancing the code when that line "caught my eye" since it is illogical as it gets.  That is all. So, for further information on that indicator, someone that actually uses it (or someone that wrote it) should be asked.

traderduke:

mladen

Can you check this old indicator, the mtf doesn't work correctly. If you have the time could you also add vertical lines at the crossover and is their any new coding which can help to improve it's speed and smoothness.

Other then that it works great!

Thank you

Ray 

Try it out now

mladen:

Try it out now

Dearest MLADEN

Thanks for updating this ver ...... may i know as for my curiosity,in this ver and some/few other indicators having "RK-ml"  included within indicator name (for example "RK-ml-CCFp mtf-alerts 2.06  nmc" and "CCFp mtf-alerts 2.07  nmc") , is it come from your name or where from else ?

regards

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN

Thanks for updating this ver ...... may i know as for my curiosity,in this ver and some/few other indicators having "RK-ml"  included within indicator name (for example "RK-ml-CCFp mtf-alerts 2.06  nmc" and "CCFp mtf-alerts 2.07  nmc") , is it come from your name or where from else ?

regards

Ask Ray (since I don't use those in indicator names) :)
Reason: