Elite indicators :) - page 1361

mrtools:

Added the shift option and options to filter the price, the smoothing averages, and the final value, in the chart and histo versions, also shortened the name a bit.

Dearest MRTOOLS

Wonderful additions,really appreciate your help,so kind of you.

upper picture with Ahrens and lower with tema ...... i think tema is super fantastic.

i have a final request for (rest of 2) extreme prices and Vlines (optional-arrow or vlines).

regards

mrtools:

Added the shift option and options to filter the price, the smoothing averages, and the final value, in the chart and histo versions, also shortened the name a bit.

great! is it possible to rename the indicator or it has protection about renaming?

EDIT: hey what's going on?

Files:
Cattura.JPG  139 kb
Cattura2.JPG  83 kb

it seems it happens for filter values > 2,5

mrtools:

Thanks Mrtools, you are wonderful as usual 

thefxpros:

great! is it possible to rename the indicator or it has protection about renaming?

EDIT: hey what's going on?

Thefxpros, yes it has the renaming protection, and fairly confident I fixed the problem you was having, was a bug in the filter for the lsr values. The picture is using your settings.Thanks for catching it.

mrtools:

Thefxpros, yes it has the renaming protection, and fairly confident I fixed the problem you was having, was a bug in the filter for the lsr values. The picture is using your settings.Thanks for catching it.

thanks to you!

PS: you forgot to attach the indicators :P 

mntiwana:

Dearest MRTOOLS

Wonderful additions,really appreciate your help,so kind of you.

upper picture with Ahrens and lower with tema ...... i think tema is super fantastic.

i have a final request for (rest of 2) extreme prices and Vlines (optional-arrow or vlines).

regards

Mntiwana found another bug in the mtf of the arrows and added the vlines to both versions, don't know anything about any other price options.
Files:
lsr lines.zip  270 kb

thefxpros:

thanks to you!

PS: you forgot to attach the indicators :P 

Sorry, but anyway found another bug check the post above yours.

mrtools:
Sorry, but anyway found another bug check the post above yours.
ohw, didn't see. so the final corrected version is that listed on https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175037/page908 ?

Mr Tools, is it possible to insert the same filter you used on level stop reverse on this bb stops indicator? 
Files:
Reason: