Elite indicators :) - page 1361

Dimi.A
Dimi.A  
mladen:
Sorry, but since the structure of forex-TSD forum have been changed, the news are not organized the way they were and the news reader will not work as it used to work. Nothing I can do about it
Thanks chief.
William Snyder
William Snyder  
mntiwana:

Dearest MRTOOLS

Thanks for so pretty ver,is there any possibility for adding some kind latest filter method and +/- shift option ? (within regular averages ver)

regards

Added the shift option and options to filter the price, the smoothing averages, and the final value, in the chart and histo versions, also shortened the name a bit.

Files:
William Snyder
William Snyder  

There was a request for this that I can't find, so hopefully the requester will find it here. Added the price and value filter to the demarker averages.

mntiwana
mntiwana  
mrtools:

Added the shift option and options to filter the price, the smoothing averages, and the final value, in the chart and histo versions, also shortened the name a bit.

Dearest MRTOOLS

Wonderful additions,really appreciate your help,so kind of you.

upper picture with Ahrens and lower with tema ...... i think tema is super fantastic.

i have a final request for (rest of 2) extreme prices and Vlines (optional-arrow or vlines).

regards

Fausto Nunziante Del Gaudio
mrtools:

great! is it possible to rename the indicator or it has protection about renaming?

EDIT: hey what's going on?

Files:
Cattura.JPG 139 kb
Cattura2.JPG 83 kb
it seems it happens for filter values > 2,5
talaate
talaate  
mrtools:

Thanks Mrtools, you are wonderful as usual 
William Snyder
William Snyder  
thefxpros:

great! is it possible to rename the indicator or it has protection about renaming?

EDIT: hey what's going on?

Thefxpros, yes it has the renaming protection, and fairly confident I fixed the problem you was having, was a bug in the filter for the lsr values. The picture is using your settings.Thanks for catching it.

William Snyder
William Snyder  
mntiwana:

Dearest MRTOOLS

Wonderful additions,really appreciate your help,so kind of you.

upper picture with Ahrens and lower with tema ...... i think tema is super fantastic.

i have a final request for (rest of 2) extreme prices and Vlines (optional-arrow or vlines).

regards

Mntiwana found another bug in the mtf of the arrows and added the vlines to both versions, don't know anything about any other price options.
Files:
lsr lines.zip 270 kb
mrtools:

Thefxpros, yes it has the renaming protection, and fairly confident I fixed the problem you was having, was a bug in the filter for the lsr values. The picture is using your settings.Thanks for catching it.

thanks to you!

PS: you forgot to attach the indicators :P