Elite indicators :) - page 1110

pipmagnet:
Hello everyone - the search function is giving me fits - I'm looking for a histogram version of Williams % R - I'm sure there is a muscled up version of it around since many have asked to have basic indys converted to MTF - alerts - histogram - NRP ect. I just can't seem to find one via the search function. Thanks in advance for any help.

Or you can use stochastic that is already made like that (if the price is high/low, and the slowing is set to 1, they are exactly the same - except in the absolute value which is always exactly 100 different - see the example)

Files:
wpr.png  135 kb

mladen:

GADEY

The indicator has no limits whatsoever, so it can be freely used. As of mq4 : sorry, but since the ex4 file is having no limitations at all, I see no reason why yo post mq4 file too in this case

Dear Mladen,

Thanks for the reply. You are true that ex4 file has no limitations, but I want to hide the indicator details from my employees and others.

Thank You.

secretcode:

Dear Mladen

Is it possible to make Candle version (Chart window) of 'Wilder's DMI 3_1' indicator ?

Candles are in 3 colors

di+ > di- = blue, di+ or < level = grey

Thanks for any help

secretcode

secretcode

Try out this version : Wilder's DMI 3_1 bars.mq4

PS: one possible deviation - this one compared DI+ and DI- to the level - not the ADX value, but seeing the results I decided to leave it as is

Files:

mladen:

secretcode

Try out this version : Wilder's DMI 3_1 bars.mq4

PS: one possible deviation - this one compared DI+ and DI- to the level - not the ADX value, but seeing the results I decided to leave it as is

Nice! Thanks a lot Mladen

Sincerely

secretcode

Mladen and mrtools, there is a problem with the alerts on this indicator. even when i set it to current. The alert doesn't come until 30 pips after the arrow/change in color. heiken_ashi_ma_t3_new_2.mq4

GADEY:

Dear Mladen,

Thanks for the reply. You are true that ex4 file has no limitations, but I want to hide the indicator details from my employees and others.

Thank You.

GADEY,

it is really interesting,how you will be hide details by having mq4 file,i have same problem with me,can you explain,thanks

tropicalrecon:
Mladen and mrtools, there is a problem with the alerts on this indicator. even when i set it to current. The alert doesn't come until 30 pips after the arrow/change in color. heiken_ashi_ma_t3_new_2.mq4

tropicalrecon

What is your step parameter set to?

That can be the only reason. Other than that there no condition that could cause that

mladen:

tropicalrecon

What is your step parameter set to?

That can be the only reason. Other than that there no condition that could cause that

i have it set to 1.

On some templates i have used 0, but come to think of it, this isn't happening on every template. So could it be that having the step set to 1, is causing the delay? What is the difference?

tropicalrecon:

i have it set to 1.

On some templates i have used 0, but come to think of it, this isn't happening on every template. So could it be that having the step set to 1, is causing the delay? What is the difference?

"step" is a kind of filter and, as any filter, it can delays some things

Check it with step set to 0 and see what is the difference

mntiwana:

Dearest MRTOOLS,

so much thanks for the new wpr with some additions,you make it more pretty.can you plz be more kind by adding some/max possible price and averages options too but only that,that are possible with mq4,i am afraid if modren prices and averages will be added then it will turn in ex4 file,lol.:)

regards

Mntiwana, added the 20 different price options.

onchart_wprsmooth_nrp_alerts__arrows_2.01.mq4

Reason: