Elite indicators :) - page 1068

Cab this use other prices for calculations?

majority_rules.mq4

Files:

tampa:
Cab this use other prices for calculations? majority_rules.mq4

tampa

Here is a version with choosable price : majority_rules_2.mq4

Files:

I downloaded 2 types of the adx indicator in this thread. One is Wilder's DMI 3_1 and the other one is Wilders Adx mtf 2.02 alerts. I set them to default reading, but i get different results. Any view of this? Here i attached my screenshot. Thank you in advance..

redwed:
I downloaded 2 types of the adx indicator in this thread. One is Wilder's DMI 3_1 and the other one is Wilders Adx mtf 2.02 alerts. I set them to default reading, but i get different results. Any view of this? Here i attached my screenshot. Thank you in advance..

redwed

Set the smooth in Wilders' DMI 2_1 to <-1 and they will be exactly the same (see the example). Wilders' DMI 3_1 is having new lagless way of smoothing, that is why with default parameters they are not the same (default smoothing is set to 5)

Files:
wilders_2.png  125 kb

mladen:

tampa

Here is a version with choosable price : majority_rules_2.mq4

Thank you!

Updated this one with non repainting slope coloring and made it user friendly where I could.

schaff_trend_rsx_2.mq4

Files:

Hi mrtools, Can you please point me in the direction of the Green & Orange line on the main chart on post #10697 ?

Thank you

All the best

Xard777

mrtools:
Updated this one with non repainting slope coloring and made it user friendly where I could.

schaff_trend_rsx_2.mq4

If you drop all system this screen, you give me best best surprise on crismas

xard777:
Hi mrtools, Can you please point me in the direction of the Green & Orange line on the main chart on post #10697 ?

Thank you

All the best

Xard777

Xard777, it's the stepma pdf the latest from https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

Evgenlch:
If you drop all system this screen, you give me best best surprise on crismas

Evgenich, the chart is produced by https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/183208/page11 using default settings and then i apply this template with indicators attached to the offline chart.

ha_temp.zip

Files:
ha_temp.zip  15 kb
Reason: