Elite indicators :) - page 1074

mntiwana:

Timmyhanke,

wick is a real part of price,price reaches at that point too.why and how you can ignore it,your stop losses,take profits and trailing stops working on that too .... the wick you are seeing at H4 either upper or lower,possibly in M5 there is no wick at all but a body of the candle open/close,so all in all wicks must be counted.

regards

But when you use like keltner channel for example in a verry low period setting the band will either be pushed up or down in to the wick and then the indicator will alert you that the price have penetrated one of the bands , but i need the actuall current price to penetrate and not the wick wich is the past ( what have been going on so far in the current bar )

So hopefully im going to have the current price jumping up and down into the bands if the diviation is quite low and allways buy in the lowest point and sell in the highest point . and hopefully that will happend alot of times in a higher timeframe lets say 4 hour.

timmyhanke:

But when you use like keltner channel for example in a verry low period setting the band will either be pushed up or down in to the wick and then the indicator will alert you that the price have penetrated one of the bands , but i need the actuall current price to penetrate and not the wick wich is the past ( what have been going on so far in the current bar )

So hopefully im going to have the current price jumping up and down into the bands if the diviation is quite low and allways buy in the lowest point and sell in the highest point . and hopefully that will happend alot of times in a higher timeframe lets say 4 hour.

Timmy,

what i have found,funny,you want bound price according to bands and for bands you want obey your wish,lol.

one alternative solution for to free you from wicks that disturbing you as not real price at the moment/candle.....use any of renko,omnia and bricks a lot of versions around

There are the two buttons, '+' and '-', in the MT4 terminal which increase / decrease the chart 2 times. Is there any script / indicator / program, or could it be written, which allows to increase / decrease the chart, say, 1.5 times?

wojtek.paul:
There are the two buttons, '+' and '-', in the MT4 terminal which increase / decrease the chart 2 times. Is there any script / indicator / program, or could it be written, which allows to increase / decrease the chart, say, 1.5 times?

wojtek.paul

No, there is no such thing

mntiwana:

Timmy,

what i have found,funny,you want bound price according to bands and for bands you want obey your wish,lol.

one alternative solution for to free you from wicks that disturbing you as not real price at the moment/candle.....use any of renko,omnia and bricks a lot of versions around

I was hoping that it could be adjusted in the indicator itself that it dosnt alert on the wicks. Renko is an option but it will never follow the same pattern as the market itself and what i need right now is perfection ;-)

mladen:

Sunib

Then it will work as any multi time frame indicator working in 1 day chart : multi time framing simply shows what is happening in a higher time frame

Thanks for reply!

I try to do an EA based on "averages - mtf + alerts 6_9.ex4" (Well not me by myself, but with help from some coders). And I wish to be able to set the parameters the indicator has, in the EA's parameters window. The coder says he need the .mq4-file for that. Could I please have it? I wish to be able to use the different timeframes the indicator has, in the EA.

All the best!

Simon Johansson

mladen:
Re: Elite indicators Volatility quality zero line upgraded for easier usage, shorter code and 20 types of averages can be used along with linear or quadratic interpolation in multi time frame mode : volatility_quality_-_zero_line_averages.mq4

Hello Mladen

I was wondering if its possible to add 30 types of averages and double smoothed average option to this indicator

Thanks

Abel

Mladen, thank you; would it be possible to code it somehow? So many things can be done with MT4 charts...

timmyhanke:
I was hoping that it could be adjusted in the indicator itself that it dosnt alert on the wicks. Renko is an option but it will never follow the same pattern as the market itself and what i need right now is perfection ;-)

one more option,take any MA,i think for example sloping color HMA that mostly run close to price line,with fast periods 1,2,or 3 according to your needs and TF and test prices (open,close,high,low,weighted} or Averages indicator with a lot of price options,which best suits your needs,forget the candle and work on HMA line when touches upper/lower bands,

or up load your illustration picture with template with concerning indi.

regards

abel:

Hello Mladen

I was wondering if its possible to add 30 types of averages and double smoothed average option to this indicator

Thanks

Abel

Abel

A version with those 30 types of averages and a possibility to have double smoothing for all of them : volatility_quality_-_zero_line_averages_2.ex4

Reason: