Elite indicators :) - page 1062

Desatar:

Thx for your help.

D.

you can use adaptive rsx oma. It is same,but more smooth.

skc321:
Hello Mladen,

Please convert StepMA pdf 4_3 (which is latest version I believe) to Histo version please.

stepma_pdf_4_3.ex4

Thanks

SKC321

+1 That would be great

Mladen/mrtools, if I put this indicator on a M15 chart. And I set the indicator setting tmf to H1. Would the reversal signal come directly with the current M15 bar? (so not that it repaints or is to late.. untill H1 bar finishes than the signal appears on M15)

tradur:

+1 That would be great

Mladen/mrtools, if I put this indicator on a M15 chart. And I set the indicator setting tmf to H1. Would the reversal signal come directly with the current M15 bar? (so not that it repaints or is to late.. untill H1 bar finishes than the signal appears on M15)

tradur

It works as any other multi time frame indicator

mladen:

Yes, it is

As I told : McGinley dynamic average is suffering from quite a few problems that a usual average should not. I am leaving it in the averages for the sake of having it, but, unlike the adds that the inventor of it is spreading (according to him that is the best thing since the God created the universe), we should know it's limitations and problems

Thanks Mladen

mladen:

tradur

It works as any other multi time frame indicator

Hi Mladen,

I mean is it non-lagging and non-repainting when MTF function is applied?

Thank you.

tradur:

Hi Mladen,

I mean is it non-lagging and non-repainting when MTF function is applied?

Thank you.

tradur

Every multi time frame must update all the bars belonging to higher time frames. So,what you call repainting and lagging, is simply updating data of a higher time frame in order to avoid repainting. But I guess that it s not what you are looking for

Pan Kayun:

Dear mladen,

Can you please make me a sign on chart ( such as a mtf tool) based on image I uploaded

Thanks in advance,

I don't think that it will help you - check the charts and you shall see that that way of aligning changes happens only after it is already late

Air92:
you can use adaptive rsx oma. It is same,but more smooth.

Thx that helped.

D.

Hello,

I have one more question.

Would it be possible to make the indicator name that appears on screen disappear?

Those are the two.

Thx.

D.

Desatar:
Hello,

I have one more question.

Would it be possible to make the indicator name that appears on screen disappear?

Those are the two.

Thx.

D.

Desatar

Simply add IndicatorShortName(NULL); to init section of the code and the name will not be displayed

Reason: