Elite indicators :) - page 1072

mladen:
Re: Elite indicators

Here is this one first : AutoTrendChannel with auto hours nmc.mq4

Hi Mladen,

Is it possible to adapt the following AutoTrendChannel with auto hours nmc.mq4 awesome indicator so:

1) It can alert the user (email, arrow, push) when the current bar touches the upper OR lower trend line?

2) Also it would be neat if it can alert me too when the current bar is a few pips below/above the trend line ?

3) It's been a while when I was on this KICK*SS forexforum (since all the indicators I used from here work extremely well), but now it seems that the exclusive elite forum is free for ALL? How cool is that?

Best Regards,

Forexblasters

forexblasters

It will be checked and if it can be done, it will be done

mrtools:

Kiko, this version is using the newest averages and also with the double smoothing option, and added the option to show the candles or not.

averages_channel_candles__alerts_2.04.ex4

I have been searching for a good band indicator that alerts when the price touches the bands and had the problem that the bands were moving.

But this indicator is exactly what i have been looking for but i am unsure if it alert like i want it to . i have the alery on inchannel. And it alerts sometimes but misses some of the movment when the market touches a band . can it be made so it alerts like the average keltner channel . with high and low alerts , and the only problem i have seen is if the bands are made so the wick of the candle stick touches both bands i dont want it to alert up,down,up,down like a freak haha. Can it be made so it ignores the wick and and only focuses on the current price ?

Hello,

I have a question.

Would it be possible to make this indicator into a Multi Timeframe indicator?

Thx.

D.

forexblasters:

forexblasters

It will be checked and if it can be done, it will be done

Thanks in advance, It would be of great help in my higher timeframe trading...

grts, Forexblasters

Desatar:
Hello,

I have a question.

Would it be possible to make this indicator into a Multi Timeframe indicator?

Thx.

D.

Desatar

That indicator is repainting - be careful with it

mladen:

Desatar

Thx for the info.

D.

mladen:

Desatar

Dearest MLADEN,

thanks for indicating this W v2 version for its repainting behavior ....... but i believes your mtf ver must be away from this problem.

regards

=====================

Hi Desatar,

here is MLADENs MTF ver with alerts and arrows

3_ma_cross_with_alert_mtf_3.01.mq4

included more details about arrows and alerts in picture 1 and 2

Files:

Desatar:

Thx for the info.

D.

This one isnt a 3 ma crossover , its only a 2 one , but its diffrent and mladen helped alot with it , so now you have something to play with its the upper indicator in the picture

timmyhanke:
This one isnt a 3 ma crossover , its only a 2 one , but its diffrent and mladen helped alot with it , so now you have something to play with its the upper indicator in the picture

Dear Timmy,

thank you for ma 2 signal averages indi,desatar have a lot of option now,lol,

mladen:

mntiwana

Will try to see what ca we get if we make it adaptive

Dearest MLADEN,

an request just as reminder for my favorite one indicator for some up gradation,thanks.

regards

Reason: