Elite indicators :) - page 1073

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN,

an request just as reminder for my favorite one indicator for some up gradation,thanks.

regards

mntiwana

Here is an upgraded version (with double smoothing included too) : trend_direction__force_index_-_smoothed_4_1.ex4

mladen:

mntiwana

Here is an upgraded version (with double smoothing included too) : trend_direction__force_index_-_smoothed_4_1.ex4

Dearest MLADEN,

so much thanks for this latest ver,actually i was requesting for some more if you can,kindly.

regards

Files:
1_1.png  43 kb

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN,

so much thanks for this latest ver,actually i was requesting for some more if you can,kindly.

regards

mntiwana

At a moment recursive trend line is still not solved in adaptive mode (it works in double smoothed mode, but in adaptive mode I still did not find a solution), and that is why, for now, I do not use the adaptive mode of averages

mladen:

mntiwana

At a moment recursive trend line is still not solved in adaptive mode (it works in double smoothed mode, but in adaptive mode I still did not find a solution), and that is why, for now, I do not use the adaptive mode of averages

Dearest MLADEN,

Thanks for favorable considering my request,if you like do this with out recursive,ok,if you want doing it after solving that,also well.

regards

Hi everyone, here I go again with a little request, I havent found this on the internet, only found one but is missing somethings, could you please add minutes to the vertical lines, and alert once opens new hour , and only if it is posible, to close in a box, from the last close candle of the last session to the last close candle of the current session, and so on from hour to hour, I add this indicator so you see an example , there are 4 set hours , you can set your own way, please could you please help me out to accomplish this thanks, I know this indicator doesnt have mq4, i could not find it nowhere, but maybe be you guys have something like this, thank youu in advancee

Files:

timmyhanke:

I have been searching for a good band indicator that alerts when the price touches the bands and had the problem that the bands were moving.

But this indicator is exactly what i have been looking for but i am unsure if it alert like i want it to . i have the alery on inchannel. And it alerts sometimes but misses some of the movment when the market touches a band . can it be made so it alerts like the average keltner channel . with high and low alerts , and the only problem i have seen is if the bands are made so the wick of the candle stick touches both bands i dont want it to alert up,down,up,down like a freak haha. Can it be made so it ignores the wick and and only focuses on the current price ?

Timmyhanke, if the alerts ignore the wick, then the high low alerts would not be needed.

Hi everyone, here I go again with a little request, I havent found this on the internet, only found one but is missing somethings, could you please add minutes to the vertical lines, and alert once opens new hour , and only if it is posible, to close in a box, from the last close candle of the last session to the last close candle of the current session, and so on from hour to hour, I add this indicator so you see an example , there are 4 set hours , you can set your own way, please could you please help me out to accomplish this thanks, I know this indicator doesnt have mq4, i could not find it nowhere, but maybe be you guys have something like this, thank youu in advancee

Files:

mrtools:
Timmyhanke, if the alerts ignore the wick, then the high low alerts would not be needed.

So the alert on high and low is that it alerts on the end of the wicks even if the price isnt there anymore ? If so i have tried every stategy wrong so far haha

derek10911:

derek10911

ex4 files can not be changed

timmyhanke:
So the alert on high and low is that it alerts on the end of the wicks even if the price isnt there anymore ? If so i have tried every stategy wrong so far haha

Timmyhanke,

wick is a real part of price,price reaches at that point too.why and how you can ignore it,your stop losses,take profits and trailing stops working on that too .... the wick you are seeing at H4 either upper or lower,possibly in M5 there is no wick at all but a body of the candle open/close,so all in all wicks must be counted.

regards

Reason: