Elite indicators :) - page 1064

tradur:

Hi Mladen,

Just so we understand eachother. This is a picture of M15 and with settings of stepma H1. Will I get the signal at the green arrow or will it appear at the red arrow (red arrow is when a 1H candle is also closed).

Thank you very mutch

tradur

Depends on the choice : if you chose alerts on current (still opened bar) you can get signal/alerts on any of the intermediate bars. If you chose alerts on closed bar, then the signal/alerts will be on the red arrow

Desatar:

Hy,

Mladen or Mrtool, they have the mq4. Thats why I am asking.

D.

What use would be of hiding the indicator name?

mladen:

Desatar

I really do not think that it would improve anything in the indicators, so, sorry ...

Mladen,

it is just a visual thing. I overlay a couple of the same indicators to get a different picture, and the name is by then in the way.

But if it is not possible, then I can live and trade without that to.

Thx again.

D.

PascalD:
What use would be of hiding the indicator name?

Hey,

of those two indicator I overlay them each several times with different settings to get a picture that I use to trade.

Here is a snapshot of what I mean. And sometimes those lines go that high up, that the names are in the way.

D.

Files:
image_193277.jpg  117 kb

Could this indicator be modified so one can choose between different TFs and also plot an additional vertical line ahead of price?

Files:

chriseel:
Could this indicator be modified so one can choose between different TFs and also plot an additional vertical line ahead of price?

chriseel

Try this : period_separator_2_1.mq4

Files:

Dear Mladen

can you update "StdDev adaptive RSX Averages Filtered mtf 2" with the new averages and the double smoothing algo?

best

mladen:

skc321

Here is the histogram version too : stepma_pdf_4_3_histo.ex4

Thanks Mladen

Hi mladen,

I wonder if its ok if I try to make an EA mainly based on the indicator: averages - mtf + alerts 6_9.ex4

I wonder therefore if I could have the .mq4 file of that indicator?

(Sorry if this is a stupid question, Im kind of new to the forex-world)

All the best!

Simon

simon_json:
Hi mladen,

I wonder if its ok if I try to make an EA mainly based on the indicator: averages - mtf + alerts 6_9.ex4

I wonder therefore if I could have the .mq4 file of that indicator?

(Sorry if this is a stupid question, Im kind of new to the forex-world)

All the best!

Simon

Simon

You do not need an mq4 file to use it from an EA

If you have problems with iCustom() call (even though you should not), post the iCustom() call format you are trying to use and we shall help you with it

Reason: