Elite indicators :) - page 1063

mladen:

Desatar

Simply add IndicatorShortName(NULL); to init section of the code and the name will not be displayed

Hy,

I would but I only have the ex4 files.

Thx.

D.

Desatar:

Hy,

I would but I only have the ex4 files.

Thx.

D.

Then you can not avoid name display

PascalD:
Then you can not avoid name display

Hy,

Mladen or Mrtool, they have the mq4. Thats why I am asking.

D.

Some internal changes in the averages indicator : averages_-_mtf__alerts_7_2.ex4

mladen:
Some internal changes in the averages indicator : averages_-_mtf__alerts_7_2.ex4

Dearest MLADEN,

An endless series of the AVERAGES indicator is much appreciated,thanks.

regards

Desatar:

Hy,

Mladen or Mrtool, they have the mq4. Thats why I am asking.

D.

Desatar

I really do not think that it would improve anything in the indicators, so, sorry ...

I got one question why did not I include geometric and harmonic mean (average) in the averages indicator

Instead of explaining what do those averages do in financial time series, here is a moving average that include all the built in averages with an addition of geometric and harmonic mean :

What you should test is the following - compare the geometric and harmonic mean to each other but also to simple moving average. That will explain everything - they are going to give exactly the same results in 99.99999999999% of cases

PS: the code is included and open, so everybody can compare those averages.

skc321:
Hello Mladen,

Please convert StepMA pdf 4_3 (which is latest version I believe) to Histo version please.

stepma_pdf_4_3.ex4

Thanks

SKC321

Hello Mladen,

I would like to seek your attention on my request (https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general)

Thanks SKC

skc321:

Hello Mladen,

I would like to seek your attention on my request (https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general)

Thanks SKC

skc321

Here is the histogram version too : stepma_pdf_4_3_histo.ex4

mladen:

tradur

Every multi time frame must update all the bars belonging to higher time frames. So,what you call repainting and lagging, is simply updating data of a higher time frame in order to avoid repainting. But I guess that it s not what you are looking for

Hi Mladen,

Just so we understand eachother. This is a picture of M15 and with settings of stepma H1. Will I get the signal at the green arrow or will it appear at the red arrow (red arrow is when a 1H candle is also closed).

Thank you very mutch

Files:
Reason: