Heiken Ashi Idea - page 36

yusi789:

Mr. mladen.. thank you for your effort.. but I really need to have this -- Heiken_Ashi_Ma_T3.mq4 add or change with MTF HISTOGRAM ..

I'm very grateful to you for all your help

yusi

Yusi, on the version you posted it is not calling two of the moving averages correctly, and the T3 far as I can tell it's not correct, This version is a corrected version which is mtf with alerts and arrows.

heiken_ashi_ma_t3_new_2_histo_alerts__arrows_mtf.mq4

mladen:

yusi

At the link from the above post, the indicator already has alerts, is a multi time frame and needs no arrows (since it changes colors on trend change)

Mr. mladen.. thank you for your effort.. but I really need to have this-- Heiken_Ashi_Ma_T3.mq4 & Heiken Ashi Ma T3 new 2.mq4 add or change with MTF HISTOGRAM ..

I'm very grateful to you for all your help

yusi

mrtools:

Yusi, on the version you posted it is not calling two of the moving averages correctly, and the T3 far as I can tell it's not correct, This version is a corrected version which is mtf with alerts and arrows.

heiken_ashi_ma_t3_new_2_histo_alerts__arrows_mtf.mq4

Mr. mrtool, Mr. mladen.. Very appreciate for the indicator & all support ..Will test it .. wish could meet my expectation.

Thank you very very much..

Hello mr mladen and mrtools. 

I'm getting more confused after reading all the posts in this thread. 

I only want a simple heiken ashi (with no smoothed function) with push alert in separate window (below the normal candlestick chart) and possibly mtf function & histo. 

Some of the links are not available and appointing me to webpage 404.

Can you show me where the links are? Thank you!! 

And i have another idea. Can we get data about the heiken ashi size compared to n-period before this. It would be something like this "ha size is -34% smaller than average since 46 bars ago". It will helps us to filter whipsaw market. 

redwed:

Hello mr mladen and mrtools. 

I'm getting more confused after reading all the posts in this thread. 

I only want a simple heiken ashi (with no smoothed function) with push alert in separate window (below the normal candlestick chart) and possibly mtf function & histo. 

Some of the links are not available and appointing me to webpage 404.

Can you show me where the links are? Thank you!! 

And i have another idea. Can we get data about the heiken ashi size compared to n-period before this. It would be something like this "ha size is -34% smaller than average since 46 bars ago". It will helps us to filter whipsaw market. 

redwed

If you set smoothing period(s) in any heiken ashi smoothed to 1, the result is going to be exactly the same as any regular heiken ashi. So, use any of the smoothed version with periods set to 1

mladen:

redwed

If you set smoothing period(s) in any heiken ashi smoothed to 1, the result is going to be exactly the same as any regular heiken ashi. So, use any of the smoothed version with periods set to 1

Thanks for the speedy reply! And how about the "ha size is -34% smaller than average since 46 bars ago". Does mt4 allow for something like this? 

redwed:
Thanks for the speedy reply! And how about the "ha size is -34% smaller than average since 46 bars ago". Does mt4 allow for something like this? 
For that you could use standard deviation or atr (if you are using the regular heiken ashi)

mladen:
For that you could use standard deviation or atr (if you are using the regular heiken ashi)
Can you redirect me to available link of this kind of ha? The modifications are too many in this thread.. 

redwed:
Can you redirect me to available link of this kind of ha? The modifications are too many in this thread.. 
There is no ha that would say what you expect. But if you reduce the request to the math, then it would be something like what I have told

Hi, i'm looking for a heiken ashi smoothed mtf in separate window version. I searched in this thread but no found. Do we have it somewhere in the forum?

Thanks 

Reason: