Elite indicators :) - page 1071

Talaat E, added the price options.

ssa_end-pointed_nrp_mtf_alerts__arrows_2.mq4

talaate:
Dear Mrtools

I think there is some need to be fixed, when you chose MTF higher than the chart time frame, the indicator line is disappeared, it is always like that whenever you use MTF option

Please fix it

Thanks

Talaat E, sorry about that got in a hurry and forgot to change some things , anyway please download it again.

talaate:

Thank you Mrtools, really appreciate

I hope when you have time to create histogram version

Thanks Again

Talaat E, made the histo version.

ssa_end-pointed_nrp_mtf_alerts__arrows_2_histo.mq4

mrtools:

please share levels indi thanks

mrtools:

Talaat E, made the histo version.

ssa_end-pointed_nrp_mtf_alerts__arrows_2_histo.mq4
mrtools:
Talaat E, sorry about that got in a hurry and forgot to change some things , anyway please download it again.

No problem Mrtools

I really appreciate, many thanks

PascalD:
I know. But I am also guessing why would someone want to hide the name of the indicator ")

All the usual reasons

Re: Elite indicators

Here is this one first : AutoTrendChannel with auto hours nmc.mq4

Hi Mladen,

Is it possible to adapt the following AutoTrendChannel with auto hours nmc.mq4 awesome indicator so:

1) It can alert the user (email, arrow, push) when the current bar touches the upper OR lower trend line?

2) Also it would be neat if it can alert me too when the current bar is a few pips below/above the trend line ?

3) It's been a while when I was on this KICK*SS forexforum (since all the indicators I used from here work extremely well), but now it seems that the exclusive elite forum is free for ALL? How cool is that?

Best Regards,

Forexblasters

mrtools:

hi mrtools, i noticed you edited your post. what did you change?

engula:
hi mrtools, i noticed you edited your post. what did you change?

Hi Engula, the indicator wasn't working correctly in mtf mode. so posted a corrected version.

mrtools:
Hi Engula, the indicator wasn't working correctly in mtf mode. so posted a corrected version.

ok, thanks

Reason: