Hi Mladen,

My Usual request to convert this to Histo version please

Thanks

SKC

Hi Skc, made the histo version,

averages_-_mtf__alerts_6_4_histo.ex4

derek10911:
place it in the candles pleaseee

Derek10911, if you change DisplayType to Display colored bars, it will do that.

XD thank you mrtools and mladen fo rthis, I didnt realize Itwas there already mr tool do you know if the gortzel browser is working properly?

and one more thing mrtools could you please share what settings could be good to work in with this indcator the averages mtf- 6_5, thank you in advance for your time guys

derek10911:
XD thank you mrtools and mladen fo rthis, I didnt realize Itwas there already mr tool do you know if the gortzel browser is working properly? and one more thing mrtools could you please share what settings could be good to work in with this indcator the averages mtf- 6_5, thank you in advance for your time guys

derek10911

Goertzel browser is working properly except that one version that has a problem with too much parameters when usid in multi time frame mode (in a "regular" mode, even that version works correctly)

mrtools:

Hi Skc, made the histo version,

averages_-_mtf__alerts_6_4_histo.ex4

Thanks Mrtools appreciate it

mladen:
And some more upgrades : 4 new display types added and internally 5 types of averages are solved differently (in a double mode the results can differ compared to the previuos version - this version is more accurate and should be used) : averages_-_mtf__alerts_6_5.ex4

Hi mladen, Can you please add a bar width option in the user input menu?

Thank you

All the best

Xard777

xard777:

Hi mladen, Can you please add a bar width option in the user input menu?

Thank you

All the best

Xard777

Xard777

Here is a version that allows bars and lines width setting from parameters : averages_-_mtf__alerts_6_6.ex4

I am not sure if it was on this thread that mladen or mrtools said to posr an interesting indi and they would say if it recalculates (repaints) or not.

This indi seems of be doing a good job filtering trend direction, used together with Ehlers's Fisher transform and WPR t3

Thanks in advanced

Files:

fabio.geraci:
I am not sure if it was on this thread that mladen or mrtools said to posr an interesting indi and they would say if it recalculates (repaints) or not.

This indi seems of be doing a good job filtering trend direction, used together with Ehlers's Fisher transform and WPR t3

Thanks in advanced

fabio.geraci

That is a renamed forex TSD version of jurik filter (one of the early versions I made). Since it is a decompiled version I did not check the details, but if you use the original (if I am not mistaken, that is what originally was named "jurik filter simple" from this post https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180002) the original indicator does not repaint

mladen:

Xard777

Here is a version that allows bars and lines width setting from parameters : averages_-_mtf__alerts_6_6.ex4

Hi mladen, Thanks for the quick turn around but it was the HISTO version that I was wanting the width options added to the user menu.

Can you please add this option to the HISTO version.

Thanks again for all your help.

All the best

Xard777

Reason: