Elite indicators :) - page 1041

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
fabio.geraci:
I am not sure if it was on this thread that mladen or mrtools said to posr an interesting indi and they would say if it recalculates (repaints) or not.

This indi seems of be doing a good job filtering trend direction, used together with Ehlers's Fisher transform and WPR t3

Thanks in advanced

fabio.geraci

That is a renamed forex TSD version of jurik filter (one of the early versions I made). Since it is a decompiled version I did not check the details, but if you use the original (if I am not mistaken, that is what originally was named "jurik filter simple" from this post https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180002) the original indicator does not repaint

xard777
xard777  
mladen:

Xard777

Here is a version that allows bars and lines width setting from parameters : averages_-_mtf__alerts_6_6.ex4

Hi mladen, Thanks for the quick turn around but it was the HISTO version that I was wanting the width options added to the user menu.

Can you please add this option to the HISTO version.

Thanks again for all your help.

All the best

Xard777

Fabio Geraci
Fabio Geraci  
mladen:

fabio.geraci

That is a renamed forex TSD version of jurik filter (one of the early versions I made). Since it is a decompiled version I did not check the details, but if you use the original (if I am not mistaken, that is what originally was named "jurik filter simple" from this post https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180002) the original indicator does not repaint

Mladen, as usual thanks for the fast response. Since I am quite keen on learning:

1) how do i know if an indi repaints

2) how do i know if an indi/ea is decompiled

I had a look at that thread, the closest i could find is double smoothed jurik filter, could you modified it in a tape fashion (histogram), please?

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
fabio.geraci:

Mladen, as usual thanks for the fast response. Since I am quite keen on learning:

1) how do i know if an indi repaints

2) how do i know if an indi/ea is decompiled

I had a look at that thread, the closest i could find is double smoothed jurik filter, could you modified it in a tape fashion (histogram), please?

fabio.geraci

That is not the double smoothed jurik. That is the "regular" jurik filter made to show slope of the jurik filter value and from what I see from the decompiled code, that is simply a renamed indicator made at this forum. Will find it and as soon as I do, will post you a link to it

krelian99
krelian99  

1) Apply the indi to a M1 chart and watch it for 2-3 minutes or make a snapshot and compare it after a few minutes.

2) Variables in the code have unusual names as Li_124, Ld_96, Gi_88 and string G_time2str_80 that means someone decompiled the pseudo-code.

Fabio Geraci
Fabio Geraci  
krelian99:

1) Apply the indi to a M1 chart and watch it for 2-3 minutes or make a snapshot and compare it after a few minutes.

2) Variables in the code have unusual names as Li_124, Ld_96, Gi_88 and string G_time2str_80 that means someone decompiled the pseudo-code.

Thanks for the reply and the info.

Fabio Geraci
Fabio Geraci  
mladen:

fabio.geraci

That is not the double smoothed jurik. That is the "regular" jurik filter made to show slope of the jurik filter value and from what I see from the decompiled code, that is simply a renamed indicator made at this forum. Will find it and as soon as I do, will post you a link to it

is there a histo version of the double smoothed jurik?

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
fabio.geraci:
is there a histo version of the double smoothed jurik?

fabio.geraci

The "joker" thing is not a double smoothed jurik indicator. It is a renamed this indicator : hilow_channel_-_jurik_smooth_-_mtf_hist.mq4

Demos6
Demos6  
mladen:

It is the adxvma indicator (that was using that trend mode

It can be done with trend direction and force too and it will be done

Thank you mladen.

talaate
talaate  
mladen:
And some more upgrades : 4 new display types added and internally 5 types of averages are solved differently (in a double mode the results can differ compared to the previuos version - this version is more accurate and should be used) : averages_-_mtf__alerts_6_5.ex4

Hi Mladen

I don't know if I am saying is possible or not, but I wonder if (averages - mtf + alerts 6_5.ex4) is possible to be made as step version with same facility or not.