Elite indicators :) - page 1041

Wulong10:
Hmmm, that's really a nice one !!!

I second that

Using the double smoothing method on averages, allows something that I was avoiding : to make the 30 averages adaptive (since some are using integer lengths for periods). Double smoothing resolves that and makes the adaptive average smoother (and faster), and that is why I decided to make this one. This is a phase accumulation averages : pa_adaptive_averages_1_0.ex4

PS: all the averages except one (Recursive moving trend line) are supported. For now recursive moving trend line is giving strange results, and as soon as it is solved, new version will be posted, It is included though in the indicator, but you shall see that the results are not usable

PPS: an example of the simplest average of all (the SMA) and it does not look bad at all

mladen

Sometimes for some cycles non lag ma is giving strange results. The rest of averages is OK

techmac:
mladen Sometimes for some cycles non lag ma is giving strange results. The rest of averages is OK

Yes, I have noticed it too. It will be made along with recursive trend line

Hey Mladen,

Could you also add the fenomenal double smoothing feature to this lovely baby : the DSS of Averages .....

and while you are at it, add divergence too.

Files:

Wulong10:
Hey Mladen,

Could you also add the fenomenal double smoothing feature to this lovely baby : the DSS of Averages .....

and while you are at it, add divergence too.

Wulong

Here it is : DSS of averages 1_3.ex4

PS: most f the time the difference is not big (fue to the nature of DSS), but sometimes it is quite substantial (lower example is using default parameters, upper is using double smoothed ema, lower is using "simple" ema). See the second example : same thing vut recursive trend line used. The difference is big

Also, upgraded averages (non lag ma needed to be written differently - the rest f averages were OK) : averages_-_mtf__alerts_6_7.ex4

PS; I am starting to like this double smoothed SMA

mladen:

Wulong

PS: most f the time the difference is not big (fue to the nature of DSS), but sometimes it is quite substantial (lower example is using default parameters, upper is using double smoothed ema, lower is using "simple" ema). See the second example : same thing vut recursive trend line used. The difference is big

Could you add levels (floating) to it?

mladen:

Wulong

Hey THANKS maestro !

I will probably have to change my templates again, but they are getting better and better, so I have no problemo with that !

Will test it like a madman, I might find an amazing version of it after two months testing ....or after 10 minutes ...

There are indeed not a lot of differences, here are DSS of LWMA, in the lowest subwindow there is no double smoothing applied, in the one above there is, both settings are the same for the rest.

This means you can make the double smoothed one faster in period with better results ....

Files:
dss_of_lwma.png  54 kb
Reason: