Elite indicators :) - page 1036

mladen:

Here is a version with multi time frame (including the custom time frames) options added : stepma_pdf_4_2.ex4

Dear Mladen

My regards

would you please make this indicator "StepMA pdf 4_2.ex4" histogram tab but with keeping altering.

Also, in the old TSD, I was subscribing with you and Mrtools, now I am subscribing only with Mrtools, when I tried to find out this problem, I realized that I am in pending mode with your subscription. Is that issue in the new TSD or subscribing is stopped with you.

talaate:

Dear Mladen

My regards

would you please make this indicator "StepMA pdf 4_2.ex4" histogram tab but with keeping altering.

Also, in the old TSD, I was subscribing with you and Mrtools, now I am subscribing only with Mrtools, when I tried to find out this problem, I realized that I am in pending mode with your subscription. Is that issue in the new TSD or subscribing is stopped with you.

Talaat E

I don't know about the subscriptions.Will ask the developers

About the indicator " what does the "histogram tab but with keeping altering" exactly means?

derek10911:
mladen, yeap I was checking around if there is any histo indicator for the smoothed RSI inverse fisher transform averages 3 with the last updates but there is none done, could you please make and histo indicator with it, that has the last upgrades, I appreactie your time mladen thank you really

Derek 10911, made the histo version.

smoothed_rsi_inverse_fisher_transform_averages_3_histo.ex4

mladen:
Since the "&" issue is annoying,, here is a version that does not have that sign in the name : trend_direction_and_force_index_-_smoothed_4_1.ex4

PS: but also make sure that the name is not changed. I a case that even a single letter in the name is changed, it will not work

Hello mladen,

Is it possible to make a histogram version of trend direction and force index indicator?

With the option without the grey bars. There was a indicator that did that it was call trend mode if not mistaken.

Thank you in advance.

Files:
trend_mode.png  10 kb

Demos6:

Hello mladen,

Is it possible to make a histogram version of trend direction and force index indicator?

With the option without the grey bars. There was a indicator that did that it was call trend mode if not mistaken.

Thank you in advance.

It is the adxvma indicator (that was using that trend mode

It can be done with trend direction and force too and it will be done

Sorry Deleted post

mladen:

Here is a version with multi time frame (including the custom time frames) options added : stepma_pdf_4_2.ex4

Hello Mladen,

Can you please release an MQL source for this indicator.

Thanks.

talaate:
Dear Mladen

Is this indicator is recalculated or not, I tested it by Strategy Tester option of MT4 and I didn't recognize any recalculating behavior, but as you are the coder of this indicator, please let me know about that matter

My Regards

SSA of price - advanced histo nmc.mq4

the link of the post is there

Talaat E

That is the SSA that recalculates (regardless of the parameters used - I saw some funny stories at FF that SSA does not recalculate for some parameters combination, which, if it was not funny, would be sad to see how some people there was mislead to believe in that nonsense)

The only version of SSA that does not recalculate is the end pointed version of SSA

shulya:

Hello Mladen,

Can you please release an MQL source for this indicator.

Thanks.

I think it serving it's time and not eligible for parole...

mladen:

Talaat E

That is the SSA that recalculates (regardless of the parameters used - I saw some funny stories at FF that SSA does not recalculate for some parameters combination, which, if it was not funny, would be sad to see how some people there was mislead to believe in that nonsense)

The only version of SSA that does not recalculate is the end pointed version of SSA

Yes Mladen

I realize that after I have wrote my post, and I canceled it for this reason, sorry for that

Thanks

Reason: