Thanks

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
talaate:

Mladen Boss

would you add MTF

StepMA pdf 4_1.ex4

Thanks

Here is a version with multi time frame (including the custom time frames) options added : stepma_pdf_4_2.ex4

Files:
talaate
talaate  
mladen:

Here is a version with multi time frame (including the custom time frames) options added : stepma_pdf_4_2.ex4

Thanks Mladen

Just one question.

About Step Size (constant step size in indicator setting), the indicator results are very very sensitive for step size, would you spot on it regarding MTF. I mean how I can change it especially when I increase the time frame.

Thanks

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
talaate:

Thanks Mladen

Just one question Boss.

About Step Size (constant step size in indicator setting), the indicator results are very very sensitive for step size, would you spot on it regarding MTF. I mean how I can change it especially when I increase the time frame.

Thanks

Talaat E

Currently I am considering a couple of ideas to have that step size made differently. If I get some reliable results, then it will be posted (by "reliable" I mean that it should be less sensitive to time frame and symbols change)

talaate
talaate  
mladen:

Talaat E

Currently I am considering a couple of ideas to have that step size made differently. If I get some reliable results, then it will be posted (by "reliable" I mean that it should be less sensitive to time frame and symbols change)

Ok, many thanks

pippoinzaghi
pippoinzaghi  
mladen:

Is it possible to please add arrows on color change to this indicator? Thank you kindly.

techmac
techmac  
Pippo Inzaghi:
Is it possible to please add arrows on color change to this indicator? Thank you kindly.

Why when there is a color change?

pippoinzaghi
pippoinzaghi  
techmac:
Why when there is a color change?

Just so it's clearer to spot on the chart; my personal preference. The attached picture is StepMA pdf nmc 3.01 which had that feature - I was hoping Mladen could do the same with this one.

Files:
Derek B. Caceres
Derek B. Caceres  

Maiden and mrtools is it possible you guys can make a multi pair with the gortzelbrowser indicator pleaseeee! thank you in advance