Elite indicators :) - page 1035

derek10911:
Maiden and mrtools is it possible you guys can make a multi pair with the gortzelbrowser indicator pleaseeee! thank you in advance

derek10911

Not possible - too complex, extrapolation could not be made in a normal way when in multi pair mode, the cycles information will not fit in the space reserved for a single pair : just some of the problems ...

Hello Mladen ....

i am getting error like happened to skc321

skc321:

Hello Mladen,

I am getting error while loading Trend direction & force index - smoothed 4.1 " You are trying to use renamed indicator contact Forex-TSD" can you please help fix it please

Thanks

SKC

and i did it-

Wulong10:
You have to eliminate the part ' amp; ' in the name, then you will get 'Trend direction & force index - smoothed 4.1' and that will work.

I changed my name to "Trend direction & force index - smoothed 4.1" And I still get such a message..

can you help me please..

Files:

sadasd32cxv:
Hello Mladen ....

i am getting error like happened to skc321

and i did it-

I changed my name to "Trend direction & force index - smoothed 4.1" And I still get such a message..

can you help me please..

sadasd32cxv

Just rename indicator using exact same name to the indicator it should work "Trend direction & force index - smoothed 4.1" remove the quotes

Thank you mladen ....

Now it works great....

thank you mladen, can i make a question is there any smoothed RSI inverse fisher transform averages in histogram? thank you for all you are great guys

derek10911:
thank you mladen, can i make a question is there any smoothed RSI inverse fisher transform averages in histogram? thank you for all you are great guys

derek10911

Will have to check

If there is none, it will be made

mladen:
Since the "&" issue is annoying,, here is a version that does not have that sign in the name :

PS: but also make sure that the name is not changed. I a case that even a single letter in the name is changed, it will not work

Pretty Awesome job. Thanks for sharing.

Since the "&" issue is annoying,, here is a version that does not have that sign in the name : trend_direction_and_force_index_-_smoothed_4_1.ex4

PS: but also make sure that the name is not changed. I a case that even a single letter in the name is changed, it will not work

talaate:
Hi Mladen Would you please add vertical lines with option of OnFirstBar=true/false like you did before for Trend direction & force index - smoothed 3.02 & alerts & lines.mq4

Here is a version with vertical lines added (they can be turned no and off of course - default is off) : Trend direction & force index - smoothed 4.1.ex4

PS: option to draw lines on first or last bar of the higher time frame bars also added

mladen:

derek10911

Will have to check

If there is none, it will be made

mladen, yeap I was checking around if there is any histo indicator for the smoothed RSI inverse fisher transform averages 3 with the last updates but there is none done, could you please make and histo indicator with it, that has the last upgrades, I appreactie your time mladen thank you really

Reason: