Elite indicators :) - page 1033

skc321:
Hello Mladen,

I was wondering if its possible to add 30 types of averages and 20 types of prices to StepMA pdf 4 and with Histo version ?

Thanks

SKC321

skc321

Here is a version with 30 type of averages (it has 24 price types) : StepMA averages 4.ex4

mladen:

skc321

Here is a version with 30 type of averages (it has 24 price types) : StepMA averages 4.ex4

Nice. Thanks

derek10911:

hI mladen, and mrtools, could you please make a multi par with this indicator on it, this is really helpful, I had been using it for a while an sets a very nice point os view for analysing,

I would really appreciate you make this indi into multi pairs, also could you please make the yellow and blue elliot lines more width like to 3.

Hi guys Could you please helpme out with this indicator, I would like to have this indicator in hte multi pairs pleaseee

derek10911:
Hi guys Could you please helpme out with this indicator, I would like to have this indicator in hte multi pairs pleaseee

derek10911

That can not be made in multi pair version, Only stuff that is naturally in separate windows can be made multi pair

mladen:

skc321

mladen

can we have multi time frame version?

nbtrading:

mladen

can we have multi time frame version?

nbtrading

Here us the multi time frame version : stepma_averages_4_1.ex4

mladen:

nbtrading

Here us the multi time frame version : stepma_averages_4_1.ex4

Thank you !

mladen:

derek10911

That can not be made in multi pair version, Only stuff that is naturally in separate windows can be made multi pair

Oh I see mladen, so can we add this one this indi the qqe cfb adaptive, it is attached to this comment, I am not sure this indi is the last update

mladen could kindly make a multi pair with this indicador, and also share with me a multipair clean with no indi. thank you mladen. I appreciate all your help really it is a lot for me.

mladen:

skc321

Thanks Mladen,

for this wonderful indicator and would also request you for the histo version of this indicator please

Thanks

SKC321

Somewhat upgraded step ma pdf : stepma_pdf_4_1.ex4

Files:
Reason: