Elite indicators :) - page 1032

Ольгерд Василев
Ольгерд Василев  

Re Corrected Average 2_4 Histo+Alerts

Professor mladen,

Is it by any chance possible to make 4 Timeframe Corrected Average?

Your humble follower.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
knaimad:
Re Corrected Average 2_4 Histo+Alerts

Professor mladen,

Is it by any chance possible to make 4 Timeframe Corrected Average?

Your humble follower.

knaimad

Don't misunderstand me but why don't you simply attach as many instance as you want of the histo version, using any time frame you wish? It will be lighter to CPU than the 4 time frame version (you will not have the need to have 5 indicator instances but only 4) and you will have a much more flexible approach than with the 4 time frame version

Ольгерд Василев
Ольгерд Василев  
mladen:

knaimad

Don't misunderstand me but why don't you simply attach as many instance as you want of the histo version, using any time frame you wish? It will be lighter to CPU than the 4 time frame version (you will not have the need to have 5 indicator instances but only 4) and you will have a much more flexible approach than with the 4 time frame version

Indeed, wise advice, thanks.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
knaimad:
Indeed, wise advice, thanks.

Glad that I could help

Happy trading

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
talaate:
Hi Mladen

My Regards

I was taking review for some of your indicators.

Two of them, from my point of view, were very very interesting ones:

https://c.mql5.com/forextsd/forum/149/squeezed_ema_of_averages_amp_alerts_amp_mtf.ex4

and

https://c.mql5.com/forextsd/forum/149/squeezed_ema_of_ma_amp_alerts_amp_mtf.ex4

I think these two indicators need and deserve to be updated. I believe, they need interpolation and onfirstbar option for the signs of up and down, which were given as buffer arrows (I think its code is 159 as the last two buffers)

please note the correct name without "amp;" as they are in the form of secure ex4 form.

Thanks

Tallat E

Here is a version with our usual set of 20 prices and interpolation added to it : squeezed_ema_of_ma__alerts__mtf.ex4

talaate
talaate  
mladen:

Tallat E

Here is a version with our usual set of 20 prices and interpolation added to it : squeezed_ema_of_ma__alerts__mtf.ex4

Thanks you

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Here is the squeezed ema of averages too (now having those 30 types of averages and 20 types of prices - alerts and interpolation included) : squeezed_ema_of_averages__alerts__mtf.ex4

PS: changed the name to avoid the problem with "&" sign

talaate
talaate  
mladen:
Here is the squeezed ema of averages too (now having those 30 types of averages and 20 types of prices - alerts and interpolation included) : squeezed_ema_of_averages__alerts__mtf.ex4

PS: changed the name to avoid the problem with "&" sign

Thanks Mladen

Just one question: Particularly for these indicators, Is it possible for onfirstbar option to be added, I have feeling of impossibility, I don't know why?

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
talaate:

Thanks Mladen

Just one question: Particularly for these indicators, Is it possible for onfirstbar option to be added, I have feeling of impossibility, I don't know why?

It can be done

But the problem is that in that case the points where the averages merge or part would be way of from the points where they really have t be marked - even visually. Alerts are working on closed bars, so I think that the compromise for this one should be to stay as is (even better : the most accurate would be to have no interpolation at all) and have alerts on a closed bar

talaate
talaate  
mladen:

It can be done

But the problem is that in that case the points where the averages merge or part would be way of from the points where they really have t be marked - even visually. Alerts are working on closed bars, so I think that the compromise for this one should be to stay as is (even better : th, e most accurate would be to have no interpolation at all) and have alerts on a closed bar

Yes, your point of view is totally reasonable and I agree you

thanks