Elite indicators :) - page 1044

myname
myname  
mladen:

Wulong

Here it is : DSS of averages 1_3.ex4

PS: most f the time the difference is not big (fue to the nature of DSS), but sometimes it is quite substantial (lower example is using default parameters, upper is using double smoothed ema, lower is using "simple" ema). See the second example : same thing vut recursive trend line used. The difference is big

Could you add levels (floating) to it?

Jan Fouquaert
Jan Fouquaert  
mladen:

Wulong

Here it is : DSS of averages 1_3.ex4

PS: most f the time the difference is not big (fue to the nature of DSS), but sometimes it is quite substantial (lower example is using default parameters, upper is using double smoothed ema, lower is using "simple" ema). See the second example : same thing vut recursive trend line used. The difference is big

Hey THANKS maestro !

I will probably have to change my templates again, but they are getting better and better, so I have no problemo with that !

Will test it like a madman, I might find an amazing version of it after two months testing ....or after 10 minutes ...

Jan Fouquaert
Jan Fouquaert  

There are indeed not a lot of differences, here are DSS of LWMA, in the lowest subwindow there is no double smoothing applied, in the one above there is, both settings are the same for the rest.

This means you can make the double smoothed one faster in period with better results ....

Files:
myname
myname  
Wulong10:
There are indeed not a lot of differences, here are DSS of LWMA, in the lowest subwindow there is no double smoothing applied, in the one above there is, both settings are the same for the rest. This means you can make the double smoothed one faster in period with better results ....

Thanks

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
nbtrading:
Could you add levels (floating) to it?

nbtrading

Here is a version with floating levels : dss_of_averages_1_4.ex4

Jan Fouquaert
Jan Fouquaert  
mladen:

nbtrading

We are getting spoiled ....

myname
myname  
mladen:

nbtrading

Thank you

lucmat
lucmat  

Hi all

Could you tell me why my mt4 cannot read these .ex4 indicator?

Thanks

Lucmat

Jan Fouquaert
Jan Fouquaert  
lucmat:
Hi all

Could you tell me why my mt4 cannot read these .ex4 indicator?

Thanks

Lucmat

You might have too many indicators in your folder, remove some and see if it works then ...

techmac
techmac  
mladen:
Yes, I have noticed it too. It will be made along with recursive trend line

Thanks