Indicators with alerts/signal - page 819

Since I tied my hardest to get it done on my own without success, can you pls add arrows to the main chart, when the two lines of the indicator cross? THX very much.

trix.mq4

By the way, how do you change colored bars to colored candels?

Files:
trix.mq4  5 kb

Kamui.:
Since I tied my hardest to get it done on my own without success, can you pls add arrows to the main chart, when the two lines of the indicator cross? THX very much.

trix.mq4

By the way, how do you change colored bars to colored candels?

Hi Kamui,

Added arrows and alerts to this version to me it's a better version.

Hello mrtools/mladen i do not think this indicator alerts as i have tried it on different time frames. Please add alerts and make it it have option of on current and closed bar. Thanks in advance

Files:

mladen:
Almost forgot to post it Here you go : crodzilla-price_action_v8-mtf__alerts_nmc.mq4

Thank you mladen. Marvelous.

I like the options you've added

samuelkanu:
Hello mrtools/mladen i do not think this indicator alerts as i have tried it on different time frames. Please add alerts and make it it have option of on current and closed bar. Thanks in advance

samuelkanu

As soon as I have changed the alerts option to true, this is what I got

Files:

Hello,

The attached indicator plots a dot on previous candle close; is it possible to make it plot the dot at previous candle open (even if it can disappear until candle close)

Files:

Can someone add a pop-up alert to the attached indicator when the colors change?

THANKS

Files:

Hello Mladen and MrTools, thanks for all the great job in this forum. Pls can U help to make this attached indicator to alert on current candle, although it has the option built in but it is not working. I know there are lots of MA Cross with alerts but i will appreciate if U can adjust this one.

Thanks in advance.

Files:

Jaquanburton:
Can someone add a pop-up alert to the attached indicator when the colors change? THANKS

Jaquanburton

Correct version with alerts added posted at this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173526/page3

camisa:
Hello, The attached indicator plots a dot on previous candle close; is it possible to make it plot the dot at previous candle open (even if it can disappear until candle close)

Hello Camisa, it's a decompiled indicator, any chance you have the original.

Reason: