Discussion of article "The checks a trading robot must pass before publication in the Market" - page 3

hi my EA only work on EURUSD and only work on M15 timeframe

how can i pass automatic validation?

say test on EURUSD H1 and XAUUSD D1 and faild

This validation drives me crazy. There is no problem with my EA, and I have not received any error reports in my real account transactions, but it just fails the validation , I don’t know why !

My indicator is heat map for deriv syntethic index like volatility index and boom crash and test report showing faild test on eurusd my indicator is just for showing trend strength of trend I don't know why they test on eurusd I attached the discrption and screen shot but still fail

How can StopLevel and FreezeLevel be incorporated into the above code for Buy/Sell StopLimit orders. This is complicated as there are is a Stop level and a Limit level.

Rashid Umarov #:
Thank you! fixed

Attached zip file "2555_en". The error is not yet corrected. -sl)>tp)

This has not been fixed either:

+ missing parameter (PrintFormat has for %, but only 3 parameters are provided).

Alain Verleyen #:

An other logical error. Changing a SL/TP by 1 point is allowed. It should be >=

I don't know how about MQL5, but MQL4 functions OrderStopLoss(), OrderTakeProfit()... are not normalized. In this case, if you use ">=", the current OrderModifyCheck function will not work properly. Need to normalize OrderStopLoss(), OrderTakeProfit()...

I get this message while loading the robot !!

cannot open file 'MQL4\indicators\.....Indicator.ex4' [2]!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I used a personal indicator in this project.
Does anyone have a solution?

Kambiz Shahriarynasab #: I get this message while loading the robot! cannot open file 'MQL4\indicators\.....Indicator.ex4' [2]! I used a personal indicator in this project. Does anyone have a solution?

You have to embed the indicator in your executable by using the #resource compile directive.

This is explained in the article, namely "Calling custom indicators with iCustom()". Did you read it?

Documentation on MQL5: MQL5 programs / Resources
Documentation on MQL5: MQL5 programs / Resources
  • www.mql5.com
Resources - MQL5 programs - MQL5 Reference - Reference on algorithmic/automated trading language for MetaTrader 5

Fernando Carreiro #:

You have to embed the indicator in your executable by using the #resource compile directive.

This is explained in the the article, namely "Calling custom indicators with iCustom()". Did you read it?

thanks

My robot fails validation because of not enough money error, I tried using the minimum allowed lot it is still failing, someone help!
Reason: