Elite indicators :) - page 1000

William Snyder
William Snyder  
fxdream:
mrtools, May please request the following indicator converted to histogram. Thanks.averages_itrend_mtfalertsarrows_2.ex4

Hi Fxdream, sure no problem, are you looking for a bar type histogram or a regular type histogram, also with what conditions do you want the histo to be colored?

fxdream
fxdream  
mrtools:
Hi Fxdream, sure no problem, are you looking for a bar type histogram or a regular type histogram, also with what conditions do you want the histo to be colored?

mrtools, please code a bar type histogram with a blue bar created at the cross of the two lines and the blue line is on top and the red bar created when the red line is above the blue line. All other options may remain the same as the line version of the indicator. Thanks.

William Snyder
William Snyder  
fxdream:
mrtools, please code a bar type histogram with a blue bar created at the cross of the two lines and the blue line is on top and the red bar created when the red line is above the blue line. All other options may remain the same as the line version of the indicator. Thanks.

Fxdream, made the bar type histogram on the lines cross.

gallery
gallery  

Hi, could you please add MTF and update prices and averages & drop down selection to asymmetric bands. If possible, please change arrows to be an option, currently more or less compulsory. Many thanks, Kiko

Jan Fouquaert
Jan Fouquaert  

Hi Mladen and Mrtools,

Could you please add volatility adjustment to this DSS Bressert Comp Rsi ?

I'm eager to see what effect that will give to this one ...I think it will be good ...

The version you made was 'DSS Bressert-composite rsi nrp + divergence 2'

But I have made version 2.1, I have added the lower and upper gap feature.

Thanks a lot !

Wulong

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
kiko12:
Hi, could you please add MTF and update prices and averages & drop down selection to asymmetric bands. If possible, please change arrows to be an option, currently more or less compulsory. Many thanks, Kiko

Kiko

Here is this one too : asymmetric_bands_allerts_amp_arrows_2.mq4

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Wulong10:
Hi Mladen and Mrtools,

Could you please add volatility adjustment to this DSS Bressert Comp Rsi ?

I'm eager to see what effect that will give to this one ...I think it will be good ...

The version you made was 'DSS Bressert-composite rsi nrp + divergence 2'

But I have made version 2.1, I have added the lower and upper gap feature.

Thanks a lot !

Wulong

Wulong

Here is a version that can use volatility adjustment : dss_bressert_va_-_composite_rsi_nrp_alerts__divergence_2.1_1.mq4

PS: volatility adjustment can be chosen : you can use for rsi perio, stochastic period, both or none

Jan Fouquaert
Jan Fouquaert  

Marvellous, Mladen !

The Dss with volatility adjustment has become one of my favorites, and I think this one will too.

Thanks a ton !!!

Martin
Martin  

Hello Mr. Mladen, Mrtools

could you please make a MTF version of this indicator - DSS Bressert VA-composite rsi nrp?

Thank you

makoz

fxdream
fxdream  
mrtools:
Fxdream, made the bar type histogram on the lines cross.

mrtools, great work! Thanks. Also, I noticed you used the M10 timeframe in the screenshot - how can I get the indicator or EA which creates custom timeframes?