Elite indicators :) - page 1000

mladen:
New version of averages - now it has 29 types of averages - still all the average types need only calculation length and price as parameters : averages_-_mtf_amp_alerts_6.ex4

Some other changes made (for easier use of averages types all are ordered alphabetically - it became difficult to find the desired on without that)

Dear boss

May I know you setting that used in the picture for E/U M15

talaate:
Dear boss May I know you setting that used in the picture for E/U M15

:)

First from the list of averages - all the rest is default

Newest version of 4 price averages (pseudo heiken ashi) : averages_-_4_price_trends_2.ex4

mladen:
:):) First from the list of averages - all the rest is default

Thanks Mladen

mladen:
New version of averages - now it has 29 types of averages - still all the average types need only calculation length and price as parameters : averages_-_mtf_amp_alerts_6.ex4

Some other changes made (for easier use of averages types all are ordered alphabetically - it became difficult to find the desired on without that)

Mladen

Would you please add arrows on that amazing indicator with arrowonfirstbar option.

Talaat

talaate:
Mladen

Would you please add arrows on that amazing indicator with arrowonfirstbar option.

Talaat

Tallat E

Arrows on color change?

mladen:
Tallat E Arrows on color change?

yes boss, on color change

talaate:

OK :)

Will be done

mladen:
Talaat E Here is a version with arrows (and an option for arrows on first or last) :

Thanks you boss

Just small favor, when I changed the arrow code as it can be seen in the figure, it is using correct arrow color but it is, always, using the arrow code of setting given in "Arrow code up", please fixed it and in the future you may add alerts on the same condition

Talaat

Files:
01_2.jpg  143 kb

talaate:

Talaat E

Here is a version with arrows (and an option for arrows on first or last) : averages_-_4_price_trends_2_1.ex4

Reason: