Elite indicators :) - page 596

This is an upgraded eclock (made at a request of one members) where you can see 2 time frame timers stacked one above the other. The parameter to take care of is the AlertCandleCorner. If it is >= 0 the it will show the second time frame timer the same way as before (in some of the chosen corners). If it is set to < 0, then the two timers are going to be displayed one above the other near the current price (like on the example picture)

PS: just to remind - that is an EA not an indicator. EAs do not need to be enabled though (this one works even when the rest of EAs don't)

Files:
eclock_2.gif  37 kb
eclock_2.mq4  8 kb

Dear Forex TSD Team

I am a Newbie member now for the past 3 weeks and I am totally over the moon for having joined as an Elite member. After having lost for money (on average) for 12 consecutive months I'm finally linked up with a team of great honest people that truly have the Trader at heart. There are so many "Shysters" out there that it's bordering on criminal. Every tool that I've downloaded and used thus far from Fx TSD WORKS WELL and I'm finally making consistent profits. So thank you sincerely guys!!! I'm no programmer and I'm also of an age group that's "slightly technically challenged" when it comes to computers & programming but nonetheless I will make up for my absence of contributions to this team by helping the many others in need of assistance in our community. I am proud to be associated with such fine sincere people on the Fx TSD team!!!

Thank you & God Bless you all

Sylvester Augustine

Hi Mladen

This is an excellent tool. Thanks "a stack of pips". Could you please add in the option of choosing to show a DOT (green for long cross-over; red for short cross-over) on the chart for when the CCI line crosses over the zero line. I want to use this as my "early notification", thereby being on lookout for the -100/100 cross-over to follow.

SAugustine:
Hi Mladen This is an excellent tool. Thanks "a stack of pips". Could you please add in the option of choosing to show a DOT (green for long cross-over; red for short cross-over) on the chart for when the CCI line crosses over the zero line. I want to use this as my "early notification", thereby being on lookout for the -100/100 cross-over to follow.

Sylvester,

Just checking - is this the indicator you are talking about : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general ?

mladen:
So to make an open heart surgery? :):)

Most support and resistance theories are based on some kind of minimum and maximum, but that is the idea I do not like too much (from experience it is never exactly at those minimums or maximums but a bit shifted towards the median of the two). Hence was the market profile idea : more orientated to a frequency than to extremes seems to be a bit more logical choice.

Need some time to sort out the whole idea (since I do not use support an resistance) and to see what can be cooked

================

Looking forward to that.

Best regards,

This is an extended version of adaptive super smoother from this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174980/page32 . It is multi time frame with linear interpolation added as well as alerts on a slope change are in it already

Hi Mladen

Yes that's exactly the one - (under the heading "CCI Study").

Thanks,

Sylvester

SAugustine:
Hi Mladen

Yes that's exactly the one - (under the heading "CCI Study").

Thanks,

Sylvester

Sylvester

Here you go It is extended a bit (now it has 19 types of averages - this one is the first one that has a super smoother among other types of averages added to it). Added arrows but you can change the code (if you wish those to be dots set the codes for arrows to 159)

PS: as usual, some experimenting with parameters is recomended for specific symbols

Files:

Hi Mladen

Thank you sincerely for your prompt reply. I set it up using the "EMA" setting of 1 and it gives me exactly the result that I was looking for. Would it be possible for you to add another feature please? Similar to your "Colour Stochastic mtf" what I would like to see is when the CCI goes into the overbought zone the line turns green and for oversold zone it turns red.

Thank you sincerely

Sylvester

SAugustine:
Hi Mladen

Thank you sincerely for your prompt reply. I set it up using the "EMA" setting of 1 and it gives me exactly the result that I was looking for. Would it be possible for you to add another feature please? Similar to your "Colour Stochastic mtf" what I would like to see is when the CCI goes into the overbought zone the line turns green and for oversold zone it turns red.

Thank you sincerely

Sylvester

Sylvester

I can not make it using histogram for that (that is one of the limitations of metatrader 4). That is why color CCI was made the way it was made : using color lines instead of histogram. I believe that there are some versions of color CCI that are doing exactly what you are looking for

Reason: