Elite indicators :) - page 602

Mladen, is this the corrected version?

Thanks for replying.

ValeoFX:
Mladen, is this the corrected version? Thanks for replying.

ValeoFX,that looks like the correct version.

Thanks MrT.

Appreciate you checking it out.

Best regards,

M15[attach=config]181746[/attach]ma15

Files:
awdawda.jpg  315 kb

Composite (summed) indicators

Dear Mladen,

I have come across your high low activator composite and rsi summed indicator. I liked the logic behind it (multiple parameters of the same indicator determining the bullish/bearish signal.)

Would you please apply the same coding logic, making "Gann t3 high low activator histo" composite (summed).

I want the logic a little bit improved, having the composite parameters to cover all the possible input parameters (eg price, ma type, hot value, etc etc) of the summed indicator all except time frames.

Example for Composite Gann t3 high low activator histo with 3 composing parameters.

1st parameter

Timeframe: Current tf

Highlow period 10

Close period 0

Hot 0.7

Original T3 False

2nd parameter

Timeframe Current tf

Highlow period 7

Close period 3

Hot 0.5

Original T3 True

3rd parameter

Timeframe Current tf

Highlow period 14

Close period 7

Hot 2.5

Original T3 False

So, the inputs of the Composite Gann t3 high low activator histo would be, parameter sets saperated by semi-colons like you did in rsi summed indicator.

Time Frame: Current timeframe

Composite parameters: 10,0,0.7,F;7,3,0.5,T;14,7,2.5,F

I would like the composite indicator to have upto 8 composing parameter values. Thanks in advance.

m15ma15

Files:
dawdwad.jpg  203 kb

saitoofx:
m15ma15

==================

Saitoofx,

Please explain what you are trying to achieve with your postings? Is this the correct Thread for what you are doing? I somehow doubt that.

Sincerely,

mandagozu81:
Dear Mladen,

I have come across your high low activator composite and rsi summed indicator. I liked the logic behind it (multiple parameters of the same indicator determining the bullish/bearish signal.)

Would you please apply the same coding logic, making "Gann t3 high low activator histo" composite (summed).

I want the logic a little bit improved, having the composite parameters to cover all the possible input parameters (eg price, ma type, hot value, etc etc) of the summed indicator all except time frames.

Example for Composite Gann t3 high low activator histo with 3 composing parameters.

1st parameter

Timeframe: Current tf

Highlow period 10

Close period 0

Hot 0.7

Original T3 False

2nd parameter

Timeframe Current tf

Highlow period 7

Close period 3

Hot 0.5

Original T3 True

3rd parameter

Timeframe Current tf

Highlow period 14

Close period 7

Hot 2.5

Original T3 False

So, the inputs of the Composite Gann t3 high low activator histo would be, parameter sets saperated by semi-colons like you did in rsi summed indicator.

Time Frame: Current timeframe

Composite parameters: 10,0,0.7,F;7,3,0.5,T;14,7,2.5,F

I would like the composite indicator to have upto 8 composing parameter values. Thanks in advance.

mandagozu81

Rsi summed can be done that way since there is no "break in values". With Gann high low activator you always have a sudden change in values when the trend is changing and that would make a kind of strange values resulting in the summed Gann high low indicator. Almost the same would be regarding the composite histo version : we would have to introduce a third state (when not all values are showing the same direction) Is that what you had in mind?

Hi MrTools

This looks like quite a handy indicator to have as a complimentary signal. Could you please program in the "Divergence" feature (for CMF Indicator as well as chart display please)?

Thanks & regards

Sylvester

SAugustine:
Hi MrTools

This looks like quite a handy indicator to have as a complimentary signal. Could you please program in the "Divergence" feature (for CMF Indicator as well as chart display please)?

Thanks & regards

Sylvester

Sylvester, which version of Chalkin Money flow are you looking to add divergence?

ps) to add Mladen did probably the only really correct version in mt4 I know of here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general maybe you will be interested in using that version in either line version or standard histo version.

Reason: