Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

This is an upgraded Heiken Ashi using super smoother for smoothing.

Regular smoothed heiken ashi uses smoothing in the "pre-smoothing" phase. Also, there is a version that uses smoothing in pre- and post- phase. This version is like that : it can use smoothing in the pre- phase (before the heiken ashi is calculate) and in the "post-phase" (when already calculated heiken ashi is additionally smoothed). That way you can chose how you wish to smooth any phase and that way you can have 4 different types of a smoothed heiken ashi.

PS: to turn any of the smoothing phase off, set the period to <= 1

juan de dios
juan de dios  
mladen:
This is an upgraded Heiken Ashi using super smoother for smoothing.

Regular smoothed heiken ashi uses smoothing in the "pre-smoothing" phase. Also, there is a version that uses smoothing in pre- and post- phase. This version is like that : it can use smoothing in the pre- phase (before the heiken ashi is calculate) and in the "post-phase" (when already calculated heiken ashi is additionally smoothed). That way you can chose how you wish to smooth any phase and that way you can have 4 different types of a smoothed heiken ashi.

PS: to turn any of the smoothing phase off, set the period to <= 1

Can I ask again for multi time frame with alerts version?

ismael360
ismael360  

Mr Tools can you add an alert too this MACD Candle Indicator?

ish

Files:
macd_candle.mq4  13 kb
William Snyder
William Snyder  
ismael360:
Mr Tools can you add an alert too this MACD Candle Indicator? ish

Sorry Ish but its decompiled there is a very good version that colors the bars you may be interested in https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

ismael360
ismael360  
mrtools:
Sorry Ish but its decompiled there is a very good version that colors the bars you may be interested in https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

Sorry Mr Tools. I didn't realize it was decompiled. I should have checked it before posting.

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction for an alternative.

ish

[Deleted]  

Hello Mladen,

Have you given some more thought to the idea of looking at resistance/support levels differently to the usual way of looking at it as per your suggestion earlier?

Best regards,

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
ValeoFX:
Hello Mladen,

Have you given some more thought to the idea of looking at resistance/support levels differently to the usual way of looking at it as per your suggestion earlier?

Best regards,

ValeoFX

I did not forget, but quite frankly did not come up with some usable idea (it seems that I am looking for perfection in this case )

hanyada hikoma
hanyada hikoma  

M30[attach=config]181724[/attach]m15[attach=config]181725[/attach]

Files:
awdwdaw.jpg  181 kb
awdawd.jpg  191 kb
[Deleted]  

Good morning Mladen,

I am not surprised at all, but there is a saying that says......"Strive for excellence, NOT perfection" by one H.Jackson Brown.

Appreciate you.

[Deleted]  

Mladen, me again.

I am now ready for the Alert version of the Aroon OSCILLATOR when you have time, plse. Based on crossing of the 50-level which should be a cinch for you I am sure.

I attach your corrected version for ease of correctness; forgive me for renaming it.

Thanking you in advance.

Success for the day.